Did Barack Obama Fail the NBA Players That Looked to Him for Advice?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Whats the conversation you wanna have

:francis:

Please do tell

Why would he advise them to go back to dribbling when the patterns of the Civil Rights movement say them striking could've made more of a difference?

More voting centers is nice but when the devil dictates both parties agendas, now what?

The money up there is real close, and them doing this wholeheartedly would've sent waves through the peak.

Eff Obama for using his cultural cache to kneecap what could've been the start to something nationally disruptive.

He's being weaponized against progress and he's alright with it.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
What are you doing for social justice?

locally Ive been schooling & talking to people of my generation on how important it is to vote . We’ve had a racist state attorney for 27 years , who has yet to convict a cop . Unfortunately she won the election with over 60% of the votes .

I’ve also been very vocal in my community about ending qualified immunity. Believe it or not even tho you & I have our disagreements I don’t care about either political parties I just want this type of social injustice to end .

I’m not the type to fall for politicians with lip service , either you come with a correct plan or gtfoh .

sorry for the typos

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I’d be interested in hearing his argument and the arguments against playing.
That would have been interesting, then this poster learned me something that I didn't know
Obama is also connected to NBA's Africa league. The owners made that call just like they did with MJ

Controlling the players with they idols. S/o to the lakers (bron)and clippers(kawhi leonard) for trying to hold it down