Did anybody famous go to your highschool?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
tumblr_me2ruxlRsD1rm101do1_500.jpg

dame-dash-breakfast.jpg

mase-throwback-3.jpg

Sanaa%20Lathan-2.jpg
Me too. What year you graduate? :ohhh:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
-Jimmy Walker, NYC Mayor in the late 20's and early 30's
-Rocky Colavito, 9x MLB All-Star
-Ace Freshley, guitarist for the band KISS
-Chazz Palmientiri, acclaimed actor best known for his role in A Bronx Tale
-June Allyson, Golden Globe award winning actor
-Sammy Mejia, second round selection of the Detroit Pistons in '07, led school to NYC title went to DePaul, plays overseas now
-French Montana, rapper he transferred though

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
Might be more but the only ones around my class were Mike Cuddyer and the Upton Brothers in the MLB as well as Nate Parker (Actor - Great Debators, Red Tails). Had a few classes with Nate and he was cool. Can't see another person more deserving of the position he's gotten to. Only saw Mike Cuddyer around the hallways and he looked like a grown ass man as a senior. Wish the dude that got drafted with him made it to the major leagues instead of doing drugs. Had a funny encounter with him during rec league basketball that would've been a better story if he became famous.

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Tahiry. I tried to hit, she was junior...i was freshmen...she wasnt having it. I never quit lol.

Found another big booty Dominican sophomore year and another after

A. Philip randolph campus H.S.

Harlemmmmmmm

Edit : she aint shyt compared to others. Just a story i wanted to share

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
While I attended

Omarion
Nipsey Hustle
Nick "Swaggy P" Young
Kyla Pratt
O'Rien (Omarions brother)
The light skinned nikka from One on One
One of them bytches from Blaque
We went to the same school at the same time then :ehh: I was known for serving weed and before the dispensaries came and crushed the building,I also almost got in a fight with that black p.e. coach from Venice shoreline cuz I called him out on not letting me say shoelaces:troll: and also for pushing the female school cop during fight,and I also started the dry ice bombs in bottles after I stole a whole giant dry ice block from the white science teacher who wore those thin dress shirts and had his nipples pierced:scust: I also got in another fight and I fukked up the whole woodshop classroom,had red paint all over the room :snoop:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
We went to the same school at the same time then :ehh: I was known for serving weed and before the dispensaries came and crushed the building,I also almost got in a fight with that black p.e. coach from Venice shoreline cuz I called him out on not letting me say shoelaces:troll: and also for pushing the female school cop during fight,and I also started the dry ice bombs in bottles after I stole a whole giant dry ice block from the white science teacher who wore those thin dress shirts and had his nipples pierced:scust: I also got in another fight and I fukked up the whole woodshop classroom,had red paint all over the room :snoop:

That faggit ass nikka Mr. Williams :scust:

He got me sent to the Dean (which got me kicked out). I was in school ditchin and kickin it by the PE area... When that loser ass nikka ear hustled a convo I was in with a bytch, where I said "nikka"... This clown start tryin to give me a black power lecture on usin "nikka". I cut him off (flexing 4 a bytch :mjcry:) and said, "What, nikka ain't u 40 and gangbangin' :usure:"

That was the last day I ever seen @ that school :yeshrug:

I was known for distributin the cd's during the early Napster/Kazaa/Irc days as well as "Sessions" as we called em... We litterally clowned each other and random nikkas/bytches 4 the whole lunch period :mjlol:

What year were u?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
That faggit ass nikka Mr. Williams :scust:

He got me sent to the Dean (which got me kicked out). I was in school ditchin and kickin it by the PE area... When that loser ass nikka ear hustled a convo I was in with a bytch, where I said "nikka"... This clown start tryin to give me a black power lecture on usin "nikka". I cut him off (flexing 4 a bytch :mjcry:) and said, "What, nikka ain't u 40 and gangbangin' :usure:"

That was the last day I ever seen @ that school :yeshrug:

I was known for distributin the cd's during the early Napster/Kazaa/Irc days as well as "Sessions" as we called em... We litterally clowned each other and random nikkas/bytches 4 the whole lunch period :mjlol:

What year were u?
05,got kicked out and went to fairfax,got kicked out first day and went down the street to west hollywood prepatory some shyt,first day some ese brought a sword to school to tryna stab a guy as my father and I were having a meeting with my principal,that school was basically a prison,but the hood rats there were :whoo:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bobby Jackson retired nba player.

I also stayed in the housing projects that he once stayed. I had a chance to get his autograph, but I was nervous.