Did anybody famous go to your highschool?

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Some band from my high school signed to Interscope back in the MySpace days , one of the members is now homeless and crazy

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
James Holmes went to the university in my city a few years ago , there's even a movie theater across from it

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Me, fukk everybody else.

:mjlol:There's a nikka that may, or may not, have won an NBA championship that graduated after I did but nobody gives a fukk 'bout that nikka even though we have the same last name...

Daps

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
State grad huh? No wonder you were talking mad shyt in UM/MSU thread:russ:. fukked up what happened to Leveon. Breh been eatin the past couple seasons. You from here, or just went to school. For now, I stay in Lansing but cant wait to make that move back to GR:blessed:

There's a gang of folks that went state too. That was just the short list.

Originally, I am from Chicago and was an out of state student at msu.
I had to stop, listing people at state.
When, i looked at the thread title and it said high school.
Before that I was trying to remember from memory who went to state and my high school.
I never graduated from state and had to drop out of state going into my junior year.
My brother had brain cancer and needed tumors removed and it wiped my family out of all our bread.
All because insurance does not cover seeing dr fremd.
Or however you spell his name at the university of Chicago children's hospital.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hell yeah bruh...that's another reason why I know alot of people in the music and entertainment biz....and how I was able to get my shot in the music industry...

i was accepted to usc and was supposed to be in the seaworld marine biology veterinary program.
i got hosed by my school counselor and she never sent my transcripts.

opening that letter from usc, saying i was in but they had to move on because my transcripts never showed up was heart breaking.
that was my dream school and dream to work with shamu at seaworld.

art barr

* has flat flipper sized ass feet,....the better to win a swim meet with.

bigdikkbandit

Rookie
Daps
Went to middle school, junior high and high school w Lloyd Banks' younger brother. Miss that kid, he went ghost on our friend group.