Did any anime character fall off harder than Gohan?

Did any anime character fall off harder than Gohan?

• Yes

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 82.4%

• Total voters

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i mean, personal biases aside, DiO is objectively one of the greatest manga/anime villains ever. the way he lost to jotaro was bullshyt, and araki even admitted that he couldn't find a way to kill him off.

i honestly think kira is a better jojo protagonist than dio is, its just that dio is one of the most popular jojo characters

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Smoker went from kicking ass to getting his ass kicked. You might ass well say the Logia fruits.:ufdup:

Blackbeard, Akainu, Aoikiji, Kizaru, Sabo, Ace are eating. Crocodile and Enel are 'powerful' BUT need those TS gains. We have Caesar, Monet and Caribou who are not really warriors. Smoker is straight BUM status. Luffy left PH, arrived in Dressrosa, fought Doflamingo and rested for days. << Tell me why Smoker was still in BED!!

:mjlol:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
How Gohan turned out was always corny to me. It was clear he was suppose to take over eventually by how the other characters would point out how he could be stronger than all of them one day.

Fans crying for Goku to always be the main hero fukked up the plans.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Gohan chilled out cause he was eventually gonna kill vegeta for thinking he could lay hands on his pops:yeshrug:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
he was still a beast.

we all know shippuden's second half was garbage, especially the last part.

kishimoto did a terrible job with developing all these characters, and then minimizing them later.

just like how he made rock lee ill, and then used him as a jobber for gaara :snoop:

@Black_Panther_JS :mjgrin:

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
we love dragon ball for nostalgia

but facts is it's trash on the writing & character development side

all they do is jack cock sucking kakarot

:camby:

Facts! Every Dragon Ball series is the gotdamn same. Bad guy comes to destroy earth, Goku fights him and loses on the first try and dies :beli:

Bad guy uses Vegeta and kakarots minions as punching bags until kakarot comes back from the dead rinse repeat :beli:

Trash ass anime :yeshrug:

Edit: Can't forget every gotdamn episode ends on a cliff hanger :beli:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
he was still a beast.

we all know shippuden's second half was garbage, especially the last part.

kishimoto did a terrible job with developing all these characters, and then minimizing them later.

just like how he made rock lee ill, and then used him as a jobber for gaara :snoop:

:dwillhuh:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I’ll never forgive chi chi for emasculating the shyt out of Gohan

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
DBZ was literally mostly about gohans development and potential to surpass everyone including Goku even from the very first episode. Toriyama messed that up from listening to dumbass fans.