Did any anime character fall off harder than Gohan?

Did any anime character fall off harder than Gohan?

• Yes

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 82.4%

• Total voters

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Gohan has the hardest dropoff but Neji's is one of the more disappointing ones. He was hyped up in the first half of Naruto and actually showed you why he deserved it. It's a shame how he (and really the majority of the rookie 9) was handled in Shippuden.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
latest

:francis:
Griffith didnt fall off, he was tortured in a dungeon for over 3 years. That dont count. :skip:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
If you want to get technical gohans actual destiny was he was one of the strongest warriors because the androids killed everybody. But they went back and changed history. Gohan was fighting two androids with one arm.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
First L was losing to the Z fighters but he solo'd Goku so not really an L.
Next L was Zarbon but he came back killed Zarbon so not really an L.
L against Ginyu. Legit L. But Goku also took an L from Ginyu.
L from Frieza. Legit L.
L from 18 but every single person but Gohan got washed by an Android. Goku included after ducking Cell the first time and losing in tournament.
L from Buu, but everyone got washed by Buu so not really an L.
Spent a good portion of Super stronger than Goku, they gave Goku that main character stimulus with SSB Kaioken and Vegeta came through with SSB Limit Break to equal Goku's SSBKKx20. Only Ultra Instinct is stronger.
Toriyama confirmed Yamcha never smashed Bulma and she is the richest, smartest person on the planet. Their son been fukking nikkas up and through multiple timelines but Gohan cant get right in his own single timeline.
:russell:
Vegeta didn't take an L from Ginyu. He took an L from Recoome.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Future Gohan is hands down THE best character in Dragonball Z. His story is more tragic than Future Trunks's because Trunks never knew the Z squad and the peaceful times they had on Earth so he never built a relationshipwith them. But Future Gohan lived through the annihilation of his friends and family and still had the will to keep fighting and protect what he could. He fought for 8+ years hopelessly against the Andriods and gave his life to protect the last Saiyan.
latest

latest

latest
UncyS83.gif

Daps
Facts! Every Dragon Ball series is the gotdamn same. Bad guy comes to destroy earth, Goku fights him and loses on the first try and dies :beli:

Bad guy uses Vegeta and kakarots minions as punching bags until kakarot comes back from the dead rinse repeat :beli:

Trash ass anime :yeshrug:

Edit: Can't forget every gotdamn episode ends on a cliff hanger :beli:
I should neg you for saying Dragon Ball is a trash arse anime... But I agree with what you said about Dragon Ball's basic premise.

I love Dragon Ball (original, Z and Super... GT is...) but there's no escaping that it's poorly written. Especially Super.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
I should neg you for saying Dragon Ball is a trash arse anime... But I agree with what you said about Dragon Ball's basic premise.

I love Dragon Ball (original, Z and Super... GT is...) but there's no escaping that it's poorly written. Especially Super.

The bolded is 100% fact and it's mainly because they're just rehashing old shyt, not to mention all the retconning.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
This thread is bringing back memories of how much swag Gohan had during the ending of the Cell fight. Best moments of DBZ to me. :mjlit:

75ZA.gif

tenor.gif

GiganticHorribleKatydid-size_restricted.gif