Diasporans with DNA traced roots granted citizenship to Sierra Leone

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Yep, long as you have the certificate that shows what Ethnic group you belong to
Where would I get a test from and a certificate if I’m shown to have ancestry?

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I would never want to get citizenship to the race traitors that sold my ancestors to white devils:unimpressed:

Yall can have that

My Ancestors shed blood and built America

This my shyt
How do you know your ancestors weren't slave traders who got tossed onto the ships themselves? :yeshrug:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
AFRICANS eligible for reparations :pachaha:

Yall literally owe reparations for selling your own to white slave merchants

U can't be fukking serious:dead:
Y'all who?:mjtf:
I guess the facts don't matter anymore, right?
Get your alternative facts ass outta here?:camby:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Liberia also gives citizenship to all black people. I don't think Nigeria would do that since Nigeria doesn't even like its own people lol.
That's very ignorant thing to say considering Nigeria's past involvement in Pan African initiatives. I can list them if you are going to continue this ignorance.

Also, if Nigeria does something like this, you guys are going to call it a scam or hustle like you accused Ghana of doing.
So, there's no winning here. Nigeria has huge problems now, let us be. Thank you.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
How do you know your ancestors weren't slave traders who got tossed onto the ships themselves? :yeshrug:

Y'all who?:mjtf:
I guess the facts don't matter anymore, right?
Get your alternative facts ass outta here?:camby:

Hit dog holla catching feelings :umad:

Ya Ancestors sold Black people to cacs:hubie:

That's ya lot in life

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Hit dog holla catching feelings :umad:

Ya Ancestors sold Black people to cacs:hubie:

That's ya lot in life
Is the tag under your username real?
Meaning are you a college graduate and veteran?

This notion you're presenting, about "their" ancestors would sound silly coming from a middle schooler, much less an adult who had access to higher education and travel.

Seriously. Unless you are addressing the people who are from the direct line of the slavers and ruling families, this "y'all" & "yours" doesn't apply uniformly to the average resident of that country. And as was pointed out earlier, depending on the political climate in a region, the slaving merchants & ruling families were sold off as well.

You can decide to fukk with continental Africans, or not. Your choice. But these takes you have are embarrassing yourself as an adult.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Is the tag under your username real?
Meaning are you a college graduate and veteran?

This notion you're presenting, about "their" ancestors would sound silly coming from a middle schooler, much less an adult who had access to higher education and travel.

Seriously. Unless you are addressing the people who are from the direct line of the slavers and ruling families, this "y'all" & "yours" doesn't apply uniformly to the average resident of that country. And as was pointed out earlier, depending on the political climate in a region, the slaving merchants & ruling families were sold off as well.

You can decide to fukk with continental Africans, or not. Your choice. But these takes you have are embarrassing yourself as an adult.
U literally a c00n piece of shyt that post dumbass shyt on here all fukking day

Please take this neg
Kill yaself
And let me put u on ignore

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
U literally a c00n piece of shyt that post dumbass shyt on here all fukking day

Please take this neg
Kill yaself
And let me put u on ignore
:mjlol: he made your grown ass look like a child now you in your emotions lkke a bytch. Give your mother a cup of bleach to drink for birthing you

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
That's very ignorant thing to say considering Nigeria's past involvement in Pan African initiatives. I can list them if you are going to continue this ignorance.

Also, if Nigeria does something like this, you guys are going to call it a scam or hustle like you accused Ghana of doing.
So, there's no winning here. Nigeria has huge problems now, let us be. Thank you.
Go back to school and learn reading comprehension dumbass

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

I'd like to know more information in general about Nigeria. I got a DNA test and it claims that i have Nigerian ancestry. I'd like to connect to my roots in some way.