Diasporans with DNA traced roots granted citizenship to Sierra Leone

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I'd like to know more information in general about Nigeria. I got a DNA test and it claims that i have Nigerian ancestry. I'd like to connect to my roots in some way.
Cool. NYC is a great place to learn because there are lots of Nigerians in the city. There are a few restaurants and bars to meet Nigerians. I'm not sure if NY has a museum of African Arts, we have one here in DC.
There's also a lot of stuff on youtube and Netflix.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
I would never want to get citizenship to the race traitors that sold my ancestors to white devils:unimpressed:

Yall can have that

My Ancestors shed blood and built America

This my shyt
But you'd rather keep the citizenship of those who oppressed you for the last 400 years? Mighty convenient. :jbhmm:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But you'd rather keep the citizenship of those who oppressed you for the last 400 years? Mighty convenient. :jbhmm:

Nikkas don't even want to engage in any constructive conversation around here..

And considering the fact that W.S fcked us up so bad, that we even back stab one another, you have absolutely nothing to lose to just have a conversation with the people on the continent..

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
UPDATE 2024
President of the testing company does an update series on their YT channel. Below is a segment of her interview of an AA man who I believe was part of the group in the OP.

*6 minute excerpt

Darnell speaks on getting Sierra Leone citizenship, why he took the African Ancestry test & more!​

The full interview is spoilered below this , but this excerpt is from 9:20 until the end

Darnell speaks on getting Sierra Leone citizenship, why he took the African Ancestry test & more!​

Apr 11, 2024
In case you missed it, we went live on Instagram with one of our biggest African Ancestry cheerleaders, Darnell Clayton. He chatted with President and Co-Founder, Dr. Gina Paige about his experience with AfricanAncestry.com. In this interview, he talks about why he chose to invest in this knowledge to discovering his roots, why he chose to get his mother tested even though they share the same results, and what taking this test has meant for him