Dialogue in movies and TV shows that make you cringe

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The Fast and the Furious - Seriously, this has to be the worst. Way too many to mention because 99% of the lines in this shyt makes me :snoop:. Like when Vin Diesel finished the race and was making his big speech and all the dikkriding spectators were going "ooh" and "aah" in sequence like some broadway musical.

Also everything that came out of Ja Rule's corny ass mouth and Paul Walker's "no crust on the sandwich" with that cheesy smile.

Not to forget that Korean dude who was like "the cops busted into my house. Disrespected my family because someone narked me out and you know what? IT WAS YOU!!" Dude couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag with scissors in his hands.

A History Of Violence - When the son was like "since you're a gangster, if I rob a store will you ground me if I don't give you a piece of the action?" :comeon:

Romeo Must Die - When Aaliyah's coworker was all like "oooh good, work it out. Your brother's in the back".

Or when dude was like "you know I got ideas. It's like sheeeit, fukk it. I AM an idea." Just for that alone he deserved to get thrown out the window.

Add on....

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
When the Nomads told Clay his entire devious plan for the robberies. "You promised us that if we rob people in this town, undermining Jax and getting you back into power...you would use that power to give us money from the Mexican Cartel's drug trades which you would continue to run instead of getting out of." Worst bit of dialogue ever on that show.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The Fast and the Furious - Seriously, this has to be the worst. Way too many to mention because 99% of the lines in this shyt makes me :snoop:. Like when Vin Diesel finished the race and was making his big speech and all the dikkriding spectators were going "ooh" and "aah" in sequence like some broadway musical.

Also everything that came out of Ja Rule's corny ass mouth and Paul Walker's "no crust on the sandwich" with that cheesy smile.

Not to forget that Korean dude who was like "the cops busted into my house. Disrespected my family because someone narked me out and you know what? IT WAS YOU!!" Dude couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag with scissors in his hands.

A History Of Violence - When the son was like "since you're a gangster, if I rob a store will you ground me if I don't give you a piece of the action?" :comeon:

Romeo Must Die - When Aaliyah's coworker was all like "oooh good, work it out. Your brother's in the back".

Or when when dude was like "you know I got ideas. It's like sheeeit, fukk it. I AM an idea." Just for that alone he deserved to get thrown out the window.

Add on....
Monicaaa. Ja was terrible in that movie.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/hOM3a7gILiY]Hermione Crying - YouTube[/ame]

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Avengers - After Phil died, Nick Fury and the slim chick we're on the bridge, and she says to him "Sir, those cards were in his locker."

Da fukk? :what: