Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been playing for about 9hrs today i had enough. for today :mjlit: Act 3 fvkk that last boss fight.

one thing they should fix is the camera needs to zoom out a bit .many times I died cause I didnt see some elite charging at me from outside my view.

Other than that im still a fiend for this:pachaha:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Man...that feeling when you find out like 20+ hours into your playthorugh that you kind of hate your class. Watching these videos all these other classes seem dynamic and with the druid I'm just pushing one button basically. I can't fukking start over though :(
barb aint dynamic. niccas be making spin2win builds and playing with one hand

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Man...that feeling when you find out like 20+ hours into your playthorugh that you kind of hate your class. Watching these videos all these other classes seem dynamic and with the druid I'm just pushing one button basically. I can't fukking start over though :(
As long as you’ve gotten your mount unlocked, I’d definitely start over. Nothing is wasted there.

I rushed my rogue through story so I could actually explore the map.

I’m thinking of making a spin2win or something now that I got my horse

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Put about 7 hours in yesterday evening, just sat down to get some time in and there is a f*cking queue :what:

The Pledge

Daps
I'm trying to take a break but it's always one more fukking quest...
This.

It’s been a while since a game had me this hooked.

Been trying to take a break but I just wanna go play some more :wow:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Just push through it and finish the story, unlock your region perks and mount and then you can start a new character and run it up quickly.

This is the primary reason I started my first play through with a Necro, a class I knew I could enjoy on the first play through.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Just finished the Act 1 mines. Holy shyt... This is the Diablo when you imagine that next generation IP when a new console comes out.

It's just perfect. Perfect. After the Diablo 3 rainbow vomit... I can't believe this return to form happened.

The Pledge

Daps
I'm trying to take a break but it's always one more fukking quest...
Blizzard said :ufdup:you gonna take that break.

Goddamn Blizzard, y'all make billions and can't keep the servers on?

Bum ass bytch :pacspit: