Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You did the loot cave grinding spot or just rushing through campaign?

I’m about 30 now. I think I’m gonna do the loot cave for 5 levels
Just did campaign. Spent 2-3 hours doing side quests til I realized they were horrible experience. Im 40 just starting act 4 :dead: think i was suppose this at 34-35

Chef

All Star
Daps
Left work after our presentation. I was sitting at my desk waiting for my computer to finish logging off and my manager comes by. He's like :lupe: "damn, your computer crashed again?". I'm like :mjgrin: "nah.... I'm leaving early."

I finessed myself by not coming in earlier than usual, my boss would have let me slide leaving a hour early. :to:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is fukking weird. The storyline is pretty good but there is so many like distractions and shyt to get into in between. Which I guess isn't the games fault but at the same time it is. I'm level 36 in act one cause random shyt.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Game is fukking weird. The storyline is pretty good but there is so many like distractions and shyt to get into in between. Which I guess isn't the games fault but at the same time it is. I'm level 36 in act one cause random shyt.
You sure you still in act 1? This isnt like other diablo games, its open world - no load screens all the 5 acts are on same map

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sure you still in act 1? This isnt like other diablo games, its open world - no load screens all the 5 acts are on same map

Oh maybe not. I assume the end of an act would explicitly say that the act has ended. This shyt is weird. Lilith just found her dead sons body. That was the last story section I finished.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I really want to cop the early access but I know when Final Fantasy drops I want to play it right away :bryan:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
So you finish act 3 before finishing like act 2?
The Acts can be done in any order.

Open up your map and hit Q or left on the dpad.

You'll see the Campaign missions and yea, the Acts are all over the map already.
I went north instead of south and overleveled for Act II :dead:

Even with the scaling, there is a difference.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Sure on World Tier 1, if you want difficult, you can make it difficult :demonic:

I think it will ease a lot more players into the endgame and seasonal.

World Tier 2 has almost caught my ass, you better have a way to break out of Crowd Control.

I also didn't know they can apply the same debuffs to you.

What an experience :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
after first session lvl 24 necro gotta say this is gonna be a game for a few years with all the story dlcs they got planned. PURE UNCUT HEROIN THIS IS!

MODS sticky this!