Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Are the Wayword Souls events supposed to drop this good of gear this early in the game or just decent RNG? I was like level 7 or 8 getting item level 170 legendaries.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Lol after getting to the cathedral town I found a dungeon and bruh I literally got chased out of the fukking dungeon from what seemed like an endless amount of green ghosts :russ:…this might end up being my favorite game of all time this shyt is cocaine!And I have a bias for rpg games with any sort of character customization….game is very sadistic to me and I love it

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Are the Wayword Souls events supposed to drop this good of gear this early in the game or just decent RNG? I was like level 7 or 8 getting item level 170 legendaries.
Legendaries are more for the aspects they have/ cool skins. I got my first one at lvl 11 but it went to the salvage for the skin. Aspects are more late game, too busy switching out gear atm.

You can toss them in your stash if you find one with a really good ability on it.

Story has zero business being this good.

I read that they are already in development for 2 expansion. Give me more story content. Straight crack.

Some reviews said the story was weak and I'm sitting here watching the voice actress for Lilith kill this shyt :ohlawd:
The ambiance is 10/10, you do a side mission and who knows if it will end on a positive note or you gotta kill someone's kid :wow:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
So I started over cus I never pick the barbarian in rpgs…picked him and I’m liking it so far :ehh: still in the prologue tho so dnt kno how he will measure up when them enemy swarms start showing up

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man...that feeling when you find out like 20+ hours into your playthorugh that you kind of hate your class. Watching these videos all these other classes seem dynamic and with the druid I'm just pushing one button basically. I can't fukking start over though :(

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Man...that feeling when you find out like 20+ hours into your playthorugh that you kind of hate your class. Watching these videos all these other classes seem dynamic and with the druid I'm just pushing one button basically. I can't fukking start over though :(

Beat the story with whatever youre on now, and after just switch class and powerlevel in one of them random dungeons with a new class