Dexter should have ended here.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yall are sleeping on the penultimate season . It Wasn't that bad, Isaac xirco was badass as a villain with his fruity ass...... But yeah. Season 1&2 were fantastically addictive. Season 3 was trash but thats ok. Season 4 had a GOAT ending that would have served as the perfect ending to the series. Seasons 5 & 6 were more or less comedy dramas. Season 7 was ok by me. Final season was just poor,tired,laxy ass lets get this over with writing.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Yall are sleeping on the penultimate season . It Wasn't that bad, Isaac xirco was badass as a villain with his fruity ass...... But yeah. Season 1&2 were fantastically addictive. Season 3 was trash but thats ok. Season 4 had a GOAT ending that would have served as the perfect ending to the series. Seasons 5 & 6 were more or less comedy dramas. Season 7 was ok by me. Final season was just poor,tired,laxy ass lets get this over with writing.

Season 7 def gave me hope we were back on track. Issak was one of the only villains where I wasn't sure Dexter was gonna be able to take out one on one. Especially when he lit them cats up in that bar I was like :patrice: we might have a problem here Dex

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Season 7 def gave me hope we were back on track. Issak was one of the only villains where I wasn't sure Dexter was gonna be able to take out one on one. Especially when he lit them cats up in that bar I was like :patrice: we might have a problem here Dex

Yooooooooo. That was an ill scene. Strait terminator status. My man went John Wick on em. :picard:
That shyt got me hyped for season 8 too
Season 8 went like this for me episode 1-2:wow:
episode 3-5:mjgrin:....
episode 5-10........:mjcry:
Rest of the episodes..............:mjlol:

Season finale :scust:

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
Of all the fukking endings in the world that you could possibly come up with, they choose to make Dexter become a gotdamn lumberjack :laff:

Him moving to Scottsdale, Arizona and becoming an awkward, socially retarded used car salesman would’ve been a better ending

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Hello, Dexter Morgan
giphy.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Of all the fukking endings in the world that you could possibly come up with, they choose to make Dexter become a gotdamn lumberjack :laff:

Him moving to Scottsdale, Arizona and becoming an awkward, socially retarded used car salesman would’ve been a better ending
The way Debra was hilarious..all that shyt she survived yet she died like that? Lmao.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Season 7 was pretty good. It had alot of good cliffhangers..Season 8 should of been him being exposed to everyone...The reaction of Angel and Masuka would of been great moments..especially if he was in the room and they all had that slow motion eye contact reveal moment. It would of great...them realizing he set up Doakes and had been lying and manipulating their investigations for 6 years. They copped out on that part. Lol.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It should have ended at season 4.

They should have made a stronger season finale for season 3.

That would have made it perfect.

The season finale for season 3 was so bad, that a lot of people dismiss the entire season when it was really pretty good.
My favorite part of Season 3
"I KILLED MY BROTHER"
*sneaky voice*I killed yours too*