Albums Devin The Dude - Acoustic Levitation (Album Discussion Thread)

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
This album is aw yeah again and again status.

Tony Mac floated on are you goin my way? Bro has more soul in his pinky toe than these androgynous tweenybop singers now.

And Blind Rob produced the hell out of most of album.

THE DUDE BYKE!

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just when i thought RAP / HIP HOP was DEAD..

buy this guys CD album.. we must support him..

this album is dope.. i am almost in tears.. cuz this album reminds me of his old stuff...

classic album, brehs
2j2w64h.png

Say no more.

xelp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This album restored the feeling, brehs. The sad thing is I didn't even know the feeling was gone :mjcry: I probably ain't feel this way about an album since '09. I've bought a lot of albums since then, many I thought were dope, and some had that nostalgia feel to them, but this restored the feeling. I'm listening to a track thinking how dope it is, not believing how dope it is, thinking about wanting to listen to the cd when I'm not listing to it, and having a different song stuck in my head.... the feeling :whoo:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
This album restored the feeling, brehs. The sad thing is I didn't even know the feeling was gone :mjcry: I probably ain't feel this way about an album since '09. I've bought a lot of albums since then, many I thought were dope, and some had that nostalgia feel to them, but this restored the feeling. I'm listening to a track thinking how dope it is, not believing how dope it is, thinking about wanting to listen to the cd when I'm not listing to it, and having a different song stuck in my head.... the feeling :whoo:

Same thing I'm going through. To a tee.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I need to know who mixed this album. This shyt sounds so rich and smooth. It's like I hear every instrument on this and the deep bass is:gladbron: