Albums Devin The Dude - Acoustic Levitation (Album Discussion Thread)

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Just heard the title track and i can tell off the first verse my nikka devin byke the nikka sounded inspired and shyt

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
the title track is so fukking HARD....well smooth :ohlawd:

edit: serenity is out there, so go find it, if it helps, get your favorite song play and rewind it :justwow:

Title track is straight zen music. He stays with jams like this every time. Dude is a beacon of hope every single time he drops. A true creative amongst a sea of contrived genius.

Still sad my hopes for a Devin & Sean Price collab will never happen. Makes more sense than you think.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Brehs this album is fire. Smooth as fukk :banderas:

There's only one or maybe 2 tracks that I don't fukk with. But I'm tellin y'all this project is really good. The best Devin album since 2 the extreme.

The production, the comedy and laid back weed raps are perfect on here :banderas:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I've read through this whole thread and can tell a lot of y'all have slept on some of Devin's later work. Landing Gear is one of my favorites. All his albums have classic Devin tracks on them. This one is dope as hell though. Tonight is some of the funniest shyt I've ever heard and Apartment deserves a movie lmao.