Devil May Cry 5 (March 8 2019)

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I’m not really feeling what I’ve seen so far. It’s obvious that Ninja Theory is still salty about what became of their DmC game, so now they’re trying to force their style into this one. No one asked for Nero (which I’m not too mad at cuz I knew it was coming), old Dante, :flabbynsick: Vergil, and that corny southern side kick chick. Should’ve just made this a spin off for Nero and kept it from the main DMC storyline.

Though I will say the gameplay looks dope and more DMC-like from what I’ve seen so far. And Nero’s design is much better when you see it in motion. The still shots weren’t doing him any favors at first lol. I’ll need to wait and see if I’ll cop though. I get a bad feeling this is gonna be a clusterfukk of the DMC we all love mixed in with that DMC bullshyt.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
So Ninja Theory looks to have nothing to do with this one, but why those designs and bad music :gucci:

I guess Capcom was thinking that the DMC franchise was dated and needed a new and evolved look as well :francis:

Daps
That shytty southern accent :scust:
The character designs :scust:

Was that that slowdown on impact shyt I saw in the combat?:scust:

I haven't bought a console or gamed much since PS3 but I was thinking that if this and a couple other games were dope I might invest in a gaming PC...

At leat Ninja Theory had Taini as art director so DmC had some flair, but if this is them, and Taini is out, then that explains what I just saw.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Wait, I'm all confused now with the timeline. @Dre Space Age

"The two first games in the timelines are Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition (Vergil's Story Part), then Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening, followed by Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry: The Animated Series, Devil May Cry 4 (both Nero and Dante, and Special Edition's Lady and Trish's Story Parts) and then Devil May Cry 2. The latest game, DmC, takes place in an alternate universe.[12]"

:mindblown:
Actually that's correct. Just throw DMC 5 after that list.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Quit tripping about Ninja Theory. This is not related to their DmC game. Nero's haircut is updated to reflect what's 'cool' these days. It's a haircut close to current punk rockers and muscians. Reminds me of the guy from this vid minus the bangs.