Developer claims ‘many’ studios are asking Xbox to drop mandatory Series S compatibility

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Even though the tweet is probably from a bad source, I see why. They should have kept the RAM short and not have fukked with the compute units on the GPU when it came to the S. That way you're forced to used lower asset sizes due to RAM limitations but still have power for rendering and RT. On top of that, you have higher volume and reduced cost on the same parts of the X.

They really under handed the GPU, but I get the need to have a low cost option. Just should have been done better.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Dude is an artist working on stuff like this

ian-maclure-as-dtg-gif-springboard.gif

Not even Dev.

I’m sure this dude knows all about the challenges of high performance AAA game development.

Y’all gotta start vetting these threads. shyts gotten outa hand at this point :francis:
if this was on game...nvm

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Dude is an artist working on stuff like this

ian-maclure-as-dtg-gif-springboard.gif

Not even Dev.

I’m sure this dude knows all about the challenges of high performance AAA game development.

Y’all gotta start vetting these threads. shyts gotten outa hand at this point :francis:
What the hell is this? :mjlol:

Looks like a bootleg Jessie from Toy Story starring in a crappy platformer.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
X (Every laptop/desktop/iPad/Fire Tab in my house is a Series S)

Yes
And what's your experience with a Series S then :jbhmm:
We used to his shenanigans
You mean when you get hit with a fact that you're in denial about? So this is shenanigans?
The Xbox Series S CPU Is Faster Than The PS5's CPU - PlayStation Universe
Was this the first time you was educated on the subject or are these types of "Shenanigans" MANDATORY!!! :ufdup:

Last edited: