Developer Claims 50% Speed Diffrence between XB1/PS4

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:jawalrus: I thought NeoGAF was Garbage & that forum should be ignored (despite the fact that it's the go-to forum of the gaming industry.)?

I said 99% of the stuff on gaff is garbage. But seing how this is the same dude that sent the original tweet, I figured it should be posted in this thread as well.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
And yet no exclusive on X360 looks like The Last of Us. Halo 4 looks great. Gears blew my mind in 2006. And still, the best looking AAA game of this generation belongs to the supposedly weaker platform

So he's saying nothing on the 360 is touching TLOU?:jawalrus:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Dang a programmer who worked on Gears of War, loll... isn't that a Xbox aaa game? That is the most ETHER u could ever imagine.
But the creators of Gears of War was always techies, I remember they made Microsoft enhance the Ram of Xbox 360 just to put the game on the system, so yeah they probably feeling a lil bitter against this Xbox One being weaker and a TV machine. They know the true gaming platform is on the Sony side of the yard.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
the ps4 has no OS now? :usure:

and a faster cpu? :usure:
Yep the sony stan tech experts are coming out. That cant be happy the it has a 50% faster gpu (which was always known) Now they going to start lying about faster cpu's lol

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how the Xbot have resorted to calling PlayStation users "tech experts" as if that were in any way insulting or derogatory.

This further proves my theory that Xbots are intimidated by the average PS user's intelligence. :win:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Poor Xbots, the past 6 months has been a tumultuous ride for them that left them jaded. All that stanning from all the years past and what do they have left? Well this year so far, Gears of War Judgement left them(Xbots) in a state of decay. :smugdraper:
nikka the last 2 YRS been sad for xbots, they haven't recieved shyt :damn:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Dang a programmer who worked on Gears of War, loll... isn't that a Xbox aaa game? That is the most ETHER u could ever imagine.
But the creators of Gears of War was always techies, I remember they made Microsoft enhance the Ram of Xbox 360 just to put the game on the system, so yeah they probably feeling a lil bitter against this Xbox One being weaker and a TV machine. They know the true gaming platform is on the Sony side of the yard.
Na he worked on the trash gears of war that nobody brought this year, not the same thang at all

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we gonna act like some random source that he's not naming didn't tell him this?