Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Official Thread. 2/6/16. XB1/PS4/PC

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I was always on the fence on keeping the pre order. Games are expensive as shyt in Canada now. Over $90 after tax.

After watching videos it doesn't seem the type I need to day 1 when I already got a backlog literally in the hundreds. :manny:

Will cop when its 50% off ish. Looks cool but doesn't look :krs: at the same time you know what I mean?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I was always on the fence on keeping the pre order. Games are expensive as shyt in Canada now. Over $90 after tax.

After watching videos it doesn't seem the type I need to day 1 when I already got a backlog literally in the hundreds. :manny:

Will cop when its 50% off ish. Looks cool but doesn't look :krs: at the same time you know what I mean?
You're Canadian :ohhh:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't have time to play right now, but I messed with settings and the benchmark. this game can crush your gpu

at 1080p on my 980ti, my settings for 60fps:

shadows - high
contact shadows - on (no ultra)
volumetric lighting - on (no ultra)
no msaa

edit: everything else 'maxed'

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't really have a comfortable place to play it since being flooded out.

But as sson as I get situated im in there

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
PC port doesn't seem too good right now. Aside from performance which I'm going to let other people feel out, controller sensitivity and even mouse sensitivity are completely messed up. I have my mouse DPI set to 800, with mouse sensitivity at 0% I can complete a 360 degree turn and still have space on my pad to turn more. lol

edit: No setting for zoomed in sensitivity too.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
PC port doesn't seem too good right now. Aside from performance which I'm going to let other people feel out, controller sensitivity and even mouse sensitivity are completely messed up. I have my mouse DPI set to 800, with mouse sensitivity at 0% I can complete a 360 degree turn and still have space on my pad to turn more. lol
I turned mouse sensitivity down to 20, and it feels pretty good (1400 dpi)

obviously this comes down to personal preference, but are we really saying the PC port is "not good" because you don't like the mouse sensitivity? :comeon:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I turned mouse sensitivity down to 20, and it feels pretty good (1400 dpi)

obviously this comes down to personal preference, but are we really saying the PC port is "not good" because you don't like the mouse sensitivity? :comeon:
What is your mouse hardware sensitivity set to? Completing a 360 degree turn with while at 0% sensitivity ingame and 800dpi is a little silly. There also not being a zoomed in sensitivity is major issue. I'm not the only one complaining about this. Right now, I don't even think the SLI profile is active, which is also an issue since the game ready drivers have already been released. I will have to go into NVIDIA Inspector and fix that. I said the port doesn't seem good, I'm waiting for others to report back. Also, the keybinding for your augmentations are terrible by default, I will have to switch to my Razer Chroma (4 button) to have access an easier access to the augmentations, the F1-F4 config is a joke.

edit: I think the game has a built in mouse acceleration. The lack of mouse settings is a bit silly.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
What is your mouse hardware sensitivity set to? Completing a 360 degree turn with while at 0% sensitivity ingame and 800dpi is a little silly. There also not being a zoomed in sensitivity is major issue. I'm not the only one complaining about this. Right now, I don't even think the SLI profile is active, which is also an issue since the game ready drivers have already been released. I will have to go into NVIDIA Inspector and fix that. I said the port doesn't seem good, I'm waiting for others to report back. Also, the keybinding for your augmentations are terrible by default, I will have to switch to my Razer Chroma (4 button) to have access an easier access to the augmentations, the F1-F4 config is a joke.

edit: I think the game has a built in mouse acceleration. The lack of mouse settings is a bit silly.
my mouse is at 1400dpi. I'm not sure what my windows settings are at (not home now). but anyway, mouse sensitivity issues should be fixable

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:ehh: 7 isn't horrible to me. Probably the lowest rating I would go with. The write up didn't really make the game sound bad at all to me actually. I'm still interested in the game.
I read a review where this fakkit said.

Better then human revolution but buggy and glitch.

Site game human Rev an 8.8 then gave this game a 7. Something.

7 is horrible to me

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I read a review where this fakkit said.

Better then human revolution but buggy and glitch.

Site game human Rev an 8.8 then gave this game a 7. Something.

7 is horrible to me
play the game breh disregard what reviews say:ufdup: