Detroit Rapper Icewear Vezzo Goes In on Amanda Seales "You Do Too Much Talking!!!"

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Black female “celebrity” gossipers, actresses or whatever tf Seales does, gotta check in now?

:skip: And in a round about way, the reason they gotta check in is because of Trump?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:mjlol:So? You not making sense.

:mjlol:Also why aren't you on your real account @Billy Ocean ? You scared that if you post, homie will pull up to your crib again?

Sir I asked you a very very simple question.
Where is this gangsta hood that you come from filled with trump supporting blk men?
You always giggling and calling posters suburban, and saying you from the hood and a gangsta.
That your hood filled with trump supporting black men.
Where is this gangsta trump supporting hood at sir?

I think we know what the truth is.
That you are really the alt, just trolling and giggling.

Please grow up.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Sir I asked you a very very simple question.
:mjlol:So do I.
Where is this gangsta trump supporting hood at sir?
:mjlol:Detroit is the hood goofy!
Please grow up.
:mjlol:Says the guy who's too much of a bytch to post under his real account. A nikka scared you into creating another personality, that's the most sucka shyt I ever seen in my life. Stop trying to communicate with me lame. You're not on my level.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:mjlol:So do I.

:mjlol:Detroit is the hood goofy!

:mjlol:Says the guy who's too much of a bytch to post under his real account. A nikka scared you into creating another personality, that's the most sucka shyt I ever seen in my life. Stop trying to communicate with me lame. You're not on my level.

Stick to the topic.
Forget about your fantasies of me being another poster.
I am curious about your tough guy trump supporting blk men claims.

There are many posters in here from detroit.
Is there a certain section of Detroit you from wherein other Detroit posters can affirm are gangsta blk men trump supporters?

Where in Detroit you from Gangsta trump supporting blk man?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol:You'd rather be a weirdo or a snitch than someone who name-dropped Donald Trump on the internet? You don't know who I support or vote for in real life goofy. I could be trolling for all you know. You'd rather get butt-fukked than read a couple of sentences on the internet? I don't think you realized how bad you fukked up with that statement.

:mjlol:Irony. I'm not the one who lacks self-awareness, fukk boy. Self-respect? Dignity? You let other men bend you over hoe ass nikka. You don't have respect of any kind nor dignity. This isn't reddit weirdo, you don't have support like that on the coli.

:mjlol:If anything, weirdos like you motivate me to stay independent.
You don't seem to understand. A value judgment doesn't mean anything coming from somebody like you. You're not just name-dropping Trump; you're promoting his lies and downplaying his anti-Black racism while pushing a view about Black people that betrays your own low opinion. What's even funnier than your tough-guy act is your cowardice. You're too much of a coward to stand behind what you believe. So you lie and deflect with fantasy because you know you can't reasonably articulate how a supposed Black man could support a racist while also claiming to care about Black people in this country.

I mean, these are your words:

Yaw fakkits shut up. Trump didn't say shyt about blacks. He said votes counted digitally should be taken out, has nothing to do with race.
I said it before: Real hood blacks ain't gotta problem with Trump. Suburban blacks are the ones that hate Trump.
Told yaw. Real hood nikkas fukk with Trump.
I been stating this shyt for years: Real hood blacks don't have a problem with Trump. It's the blacks who grew up in the suburbs around non-blacks that do.
It sounds good, but the reality is, Trump is the only President in US history to actually do anything specifically for the benefit of black folk. Actions speak louder than words.
Real black folk fukk with Trump, Uncle Toms don't.
This isn't just a name-drop. This is shameless promotion.

The first quote is pathetic on its own. The rest paint you as someone who's only pretending to be something you know you really aren't.

Since you ignored it last time:

Explain how this had nothing to do with blacks [sic]. Explain how this had nothing to do with race.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Forget about your fantasies of me being another poster.
:mjlol:Damn that's sad. This nikka got personality disorder for real.

You don't seem to understand. A value judgment doesn't mean anything coming from somebody like you.
:mjlol:Shut the fukk up fakkit. You stated you'd choose to be a fukk boy over some words on the internet. You can quote me all you want. All the snitching won't amount to shyt. All that ganging up on the internet won't amount to shyt. Just like hoe ass @Billy Ocean. When nikkas pull up in real life, you not saying nun about Trump to my face. I'm just sitting here laughing at you and continuing on with my day. All that internet finger pointing doesn't mean shyt to me.

:mjlol:I ask again: How do you know that I actually care about Trump, or have any conservative or liberal leaning stance in real life? You don't. So shut the fukk up weirdo.

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:mjlol:Damn that's sad. This nikka got personality disorder for real.

There are many posters I disagree with.
Know the difference between you and them?

You appear to enjoy trolling about serious issues to blk people in this country.
Troll music or sports sir.

Not serious racial or political issues.
You are disgusting.

Is it a secret where you from in Detroit?
Are you really some gangsta guy trump supporter from the hood?
Or just trolling blk people on the internet?

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Miss me with that police ass shyt. lame.

:mjlol:It's already been proven that you not about shyt in real life, so all these questions are just for snitching purposes. You even snitched online and got homie banned.

:mjlol:How you snitch on someone, ONLINE. A nikka ain't never said shyt to me online that made me want to run and tell another man. p*ssy nikkas.

:mjlol:Checkmate.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:mjlol: Miss me with that police ass shyt. lame.

:mjlol:It's already been proven that you not about shyt in real life, so all these questions are just for snitching purposes. You even snitched online and got homie banned.

:mjlol:How you snitch on someone, ONLINE. A nikka ain't never said shyt to me online that made me want to run and tell another man. p*ssy nikkas.

You talk so much tough gangsta shyt.
Seems like all pretense.

Am I asking you about crimes sir?
Detroit people are some of the PROUDEST folks I ever encountered.
Next to maybe Cali and Brooklyn.
Detroit people will tell you not only the part of Detroit they from, yet the street also.

So I expected a gangsta like yourself to also be proud of his so called gangsta hood filled with trump supporting blk men.

If where you from in Detroit is a secret then say so sir.
Please stop acting weird.