Detroit Rapper Icewear Vezzo Goes In on Amanda Seales "You Do Too Much Talking!!!"

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Like half of Detroit is black maga

Biden didn't even win Michigan in 2020 michigan dems are super corrupt and had peoples dead grandmothers voting for Biden
No the fukk we aren't. Which reality are you living in? It sure as hell isn't this one. That was one of the dumbest, most blatantly inaccurate posts I've ever read on here. You're even pushing the Trump conspiracy about fraudulent votes. Why lie so hard for Trump? Pathetic.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pop shyt then apologize

Which one apologized do you think? Sounds like she may have needed to check in so she could perform at that club those two white men own:picard:

She didnt lie,and neither did Vezzo. He said hes okay with being told hes wrong. He just wants condemnation from a righteous proverbs 31 angel,and not Amanda Seales:respect:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem

Biden didn't even win Michigan in 2020 michigan dems are super corrupt and had peoples dead grandmothers voting for Biden
You's a goddamn lie. Trump lost Michigan and cried like a bytch about it, specifically calling out Detroit :martin:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@TrapHouse Rock - Explain why you're pushing debunked 'Trump really won in 2020' election conspiracies that were made to invalidate Black votes across the country.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

What side of Detroit you from nikka.
This shyt do not sound right at all.
That everything you said.
in this post i quoted.
I find hard to believe at all.

Art Barr