Detroit Rapper Icewear Vezzo Goes In on Amanda Seales "You Do Too Much Talking!!!"

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol: Why did you bold the "fakkit" part? Is that why you're mad?
The entirety of both sentences is bolded to highlight the egregiousness of your false statements.

Yaw fakkits shut up. Trump didn't say shyt about blacks. He said votes counted digitally should be taken out, has nothing to do with race.

Explain why you're trying to downplay Trumps attempts to disenfranchise Black voters.

It sounds good, but the reality is, Trump is the only President in US history to actually do anything specifically for the benefit of black folk. Actions speak louder than words.
Explain what he did in detail and source your claims.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The entirety of both sentences is bolded to highlight the egregiousness of your false statements.
:mjlol:You a weirdo, snitch type. You're an embarrassment to a city I layed in at one point. Probably don't even go outside in Detroit. I can feel the estrogen oozing through your polished fingers as you type that bs. You not real Detroit. Someone like you should move to Atlanta.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol:You a weirdo, snitch type. You're an embarrassment to a city I layed in at one point. Probably don't even go outside in Detroit. I can feel the estrogen oozing through your polished fingers as you type that bs. You not real Detroit. Someone like you should move to Atlanta.
I'd rather be that than a useful idiot who believes this:

It sounds good, but the reality is, Trump is the only President in US history to actually do anything specifically for the benefit of black folk. Actions speak louder than words.
Trump didn't say shyt about blacks. He said votes counted digitally should be taken out, has nothing to do with race.
Not only do you lack self-awareness, you also lack self-respect, dignity, and good sense.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I'd rather be that than a useful idiot who believes this:
:mjlol:You'd rather be a weirdo or a snitch than someone who name-dropped Donald Trump on the internet? You don't know who I support or vote for in real life goofy. I could be trolling for all you know. You'd rather get butt-fukked than read a couple of sentences on the internet? I don't think you realized how bad you fukked up with that statement.

Not only do you lack self-awareness, you also lack self-respect, dignity, and good sense.
:mjlol:Irony. I'm not the one who lacks self-awareness, fukk boy. Self-respect? Dignity? You let other men bend you over hoe ass nikka. You don't have respect of any kind nor dignity. This isn't reddit weirdo, you don't have support like that on the coli.

:mjlol:If anything, weirdos like you motivate me to stay independent.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

I notice in EVERY single post you using smilies, yet say you from the hood and some kind of gangster.

What trump supporting neighborhood of gangstaz you from sir?

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
She is a pass around thot she does not hate Black men she just thinks she's smarter than she is.

You must've forgot she literally tried to get an innocent black man (an ex nfl player and current brain surgeon btw) roped up for rape because he curved her.

She's no better than the bytch who set Emmett Till up.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You must've forgot she literally tried to get an innocent black man (an ex nfl player and current brain surgeon btw) roped up for rape because he curved her.

She's no better than the bytch who set Emmett Till up.

She's a terrible person but I don't think she hates Black men.