Detroit Lions hire Saints TE Coach Dan Campbell

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Hire a rah rah TE coach with no specialty.
Terrible thread bump. This is the worst roster in the NFL and Goff has been horrendous.

They don't have a single defensive player who would start on another NFL team and Hockenson/Swift are the only two skill position players who would crack a rotation elsewhere.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I would trade all four of their first round picks over the next two drafts for Watson if he's cleared to play.
I would trade 20 first round picks for Watson. We don’t do shyt with em. The only time we do good is when the whole league feels the same way about a player i.e. Stafford, Suh, & Calvin. So if it’s not a top 3 pick we ain’t shyt in the draft lol and even all three of them left us in their prime :mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I would trade 20 first round picks for Watson. We don’t do shyt with em. The only time we do good is when the whole league feels the same way about a player i.e. Stafford, Suh, & Calvin. So if it’s not a top 3 pick we ain’t shyt in the draft lol and even all three of them left us in their prime :mjcry:
The man making the picks I'd say I have at least a little confidence he can make good picks. Better than the regimes of the past.