DETECTIVE PIKACHU starring Ryan Reynolds. *Live action Pokemon movie*

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I actually want to check this out. :russ:

I wish they only had the OG 151 in this though, it was some Pokemon in their I didn't recognize.

Squirtle missing :mjcry:
Nah. Only having the og 151 would alienate the kids who came in after gen 1.

These kids wanna see Greninja and Lucario. They don't give a damn about Seel and shyt.

Daps
This either gonna be one of the biggest movies of the year, or 2019's version of ready player one.
:patrice:

A movie everyone hypes up on the internet, but no one goes to the theatre to see it.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:blessed:Me and my son there opening night! We can nerd out to this mufukka :mjlit:

Got my son from Greenleaf in the joint.... haven't watched the current season, but he prolly not there. Movie career poppin

reigun

Superstar
Daps
This either gonna be one of the biggest movies of the year, or 2019's version of ready player one.
:patrice:

A movie everyone hypes up on the internet, but no one goes to the theatre to see it.
Pokemon is one of the biggest media franchises on Earth. Only way people don't go see it is if this trailer just lied to us and it's an ungodly abomination.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
ho-ly shyt this looks like absolute piff. Aint watched pokemon in so long but as soon as i saw charizard it was a wrap :wow: ryan reynolds voice doesnt really fit with how i expected pikachu to sound but its still :ohlawd: the cgi on poiiiinnnnttttt. Asians gonna eat it up and the black dude light enough for them not to care about the black lead :mjlol: pika pika :blessed:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Never seen a single episode of Pokémon but this shyt looks good? Am I crazy?

reigun

Superstar
Daps
ho-ly shyt this looks like absolute piff. Aint watched pokemon in so long but as soon as i saw charizard it was a wrap :wow: ryan reynolds voice doesnt really fit with how i expected pikachu to sound but its still :ohlawd: the cgi on poiiiinnnnttttt. Asians gonna eat it up and the black dude light enough for them not to care about the black lead :mjlol: pika pika :blessed:
Crazy thing is Ryan Reynolds still has a much softer voice than what they went with in the game.

I really don't know who they could have gotten for the voice, especially since the joke is that Pikachu is supposed to sound like a grown man. But then, it's not like I ever really sat down and considered casting for a damned Pokemon movie.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Crazy thing is Ryan Reynolds still has a much softer voice than what they went with in the game.

I really don't know who they could have gotten for the voice, especially since the joke is that Pikachu is supposed to sound like a grown man. But then, it's not like I ever really sat down and considered casting for a damned Pokemon movie.

there was a petition to get Danny DeVito but he didnt wanna do it:mjcry: