Desus & Mero on VICELAND

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Jaime Foxx knockin these Hollyweird hoes DOWN!!!!!!
:meloohhh:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
When they had Angela Rye on she was saying how doing a podcast is hard because of all the preparation and Mero was like really :jbhmm:
"We just get high and put a microphone on" :russ:
I died because Mero is completely right. I've been wanting to get a podcast started here in Toronto and tbh I don't think starting a podcast is that hard. As long as you know how to setup the mics and any other audio equipment I always felt that all you should be doing is prepare cue cards to know what topic you're covering and just talk hella shyt :heh:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta give props to Mero for stepping his game up, in the beginning I thought he was the weak link but he has become much better and his impromptu impressions be having me weak. Kinda feels like Desus been holding back now that they keep getting bigger, even his twitter account ain't what it used to be, seems like he don't want to say some shyt that gonna get him in hot water now that his face been revealed.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I can see why you can't get into the podcast. It's not for everyone. I love it because I'm a Latino from uptown Manhattan and spent a ton of time in the Bronx and I'm about the same age as them.

The podcast is very quick too...not saying you or others aren't. But I understand why you like the show and not the podcast.
I can definitely see that. I love the podcast, but it's definitely mad New York. A lot of the references and shyt they say would go over one's head if you're not familiar with the city.
I gotta give props to Mero for stepping his game up, in the beginning I thought he was the weak link but he has become much better and his impromptu impressions be having me weak. Kinda feels like Desus been holding back now that they keep getting bigger, even his twitter account ain't what it used to be, seems like he don't want to say some shyt that gonna get him in hot water now that his face been revealed.
I think it was the Big Boi interview where Desus says that a lot of the funny shyt he said before they blew up was because they were broke. They're slightly less broke now and are coming face to face with a lot of people so it makes for some awkward moments. Same thing was brought up on the podcast where Desus was telling Mero that Diddy was lowkey pressing him over some shyt he said before and Mero was like "So? I ain't feel like that nikka was pressing me." type shyt. :russ: Desus does definitely try to play it safer with interviews. I think he's trying to be a professional "tv host" while Mero is more organic. Not for nothing, I think the balance works and I don't really favor one over the other in those interviews.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I love the Trump impersonations Mero does. And his Yesenia (Bronx hood Dominican girl) character deserves its own animation

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love the Trump impersonations Mero does. And his Yesenia (Bronx hood Dominican girl) character deserves its own animation
Anytime he does the trump impersonation and starts calling all women dubs, I lose my shyt.

He was doing trump in a family photo with Trumps parents and he went into the voice saying.."I apologize for my mom who's a total dub in the face"

:mjlol::dead::dead::dead: