Desus & Mero on VICELAND

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The interview with Adrian Grenier was :ld:Either the shyt he's got to do is so pressing that he can only give them six minutes of material, or he's done that little since the show that six minutes is all he's got.

Vince's career and the good part of the series both ended in that hangar to 'In My Lifetime' :wow:

Shoutout to Turtle for somehow becoming the most popping guy out of the Entourage Four.:ohhh:

I don’t follow him/celebs like that, but I know Vince is/has been a HUUUUGE eco-warrior cat for a looooooong time, doesn’t really giveAF bout hollywood at all. Made some crazy nature documentaries & that was a wrap

............Turtle easily the most successful after the show ironically. Drama dropped off the face of the earth again irl :russ: and fukk E bc he was boringAF and pulled bytches outta his league all show for NO reason......not even off of Vince’s leftovers like Drama/Turtle:lawd: did all series........sh!t had me :mindblown:. Now he’s back to being nobody again, so :ucku:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
They must be doing some numbers on VL...

The brand is :wow:

InstructiveIllinformedGrasshopper-max-1mb.gif

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
A boogie put a price tag on the multiple diamond chains and bracelets he was wearing on yesterday's episode. I hope he spent just as much on security...