Desus & Mero on VICELAND

Meadz

All Star
Daps
is there a podcast i can download so i can listen to these guys on or can i only listen/watch these guys on the website?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
is there a podcast i can download so i can listen to these guys on or can i only listen/watch these guys on the website?

Bodega Boys and Desus Vs Mero are both on iTunes. BB is about 50 eps deep and ongoing. DvM finished a couple of years ago.

Meadz

All Star
Daps
Bodega Boys and Desus Vs Mero are both on iTunes. BB is about 50 eps deep and ongoing. DvM finished a couple of years ago.

yeah they got a podcast called bodega boys
its on google paly, itunes, and youtube

Thanks, I see the Bodega Boys podcast on iTunes looks like its done weekly. then the episodes they have on their website are done daily. I'm guessing those are different shows?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
can ANYONE here explain to me how on this show they will drop multiple F-bombs on one episode, and then on the next its all bleeped out???

I really don't get it. like once I saw them say "fukk" twice in the intro, then when the show starts, they bleeping the hell out of it. I mean the horse done left the barn at that point.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can ANYONE here explain to me how on this show they will drop multiple F-bombs on one episode, and then on the next its all bleeped out???

I really don't get it. like once I saw them say "fukk" twice in the intro, then when the show starts, they bleeping the hell out of it. I mean the horse done left the barn at that point.
maybe they got a limit for advertisers. i don't know.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

probably depends on the time you saw it