Desus & Mero on VICELAND

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats bodega boys
their podcast. they did a bunch of episodes when they were signed to complex a few years ago and then they have done like 60 on the combat jack network.

i find the show better than their podcast. their podcast is too bronx for me, i miss a lot of the references. i still throw it on in the background when i'm doing housework or some shyt tho.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
their podcast. they did a bunch of episodes when they were signed to complex a few years ago and then they have done like 60 on the combat jack network.

i find the show better than their podcast. their podcast is too bronx for me, i miss a lot of the references. i still throw it on in the background when i'm doing housework or some shyt tho.
They've tried not to overdo it with BX related stuff but they can't help it :laugh:

@beaniemac theyll probably have a new episode coming Friday. That's the reason why Desus & Mero isn't 5 days a week.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

where you from bruh and/or how old are you

most of their obscure references are more tuned to people in their early 30s who grew up on the internet :yeshrug:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Haven't seen the show yet but I thought these dudes were hilarious on the bill simmons podcast :mjpls:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where you from bruh and/or how old are you

most of their obscure references are more tuned to people in their early 30s who grew up on the internet :yeshrug:
im 10 years younger than them so yeah. the podcast still has a lot more BX shyt than their viceland show. i still find it entertaining.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
viceland need to expand this to an hour.

I can guarantee you there's a ton of dope material just lying on on the cutting room floor, destined to never see the light of day.

EDIT: any of you checked for the @desushatesblackwomen IG?

I'm convinced it's ran by someone on he Coli. :pachaha:

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I can guarantee you there's a ton of dope material just lying on on the cutting room floor, destined to never see the light of day.

EDIT: any of you checked for the @desushatesblackwomen IG?

I'm convinced it's ran by someone on he Coli. :pachaha:

yeah, I posted that IG. mero even mentioned it on the show :russ:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
im 10 years younger than them so yeah. the podcast still has a lot more BX shyt than their viceland show. i still find it entertaining.
Yeah bruh you missed the cutoff. They're a few years older than me and yeah there's more NYC stuff on there but I get the majority of it all the way from Rio breh