Desus & Mero on VICELAND

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
sorry, but she too damn smart to have a speech impediment. it's bad enough D&M both have one as well.
breh there is a very specific lisp that certain intelligent attractive black women have, and that's the one she has

it's :noah:

desus just has too many teeth or some shyt. i think he also has a reading disability. makes it all the more impressive he has a degree in literature and studied theology

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
breh there is a very specific lisp that certain intelligent attractive black women have, and that's the one she has

it's :noah:

desus just has too many teeth or some shyt. i think he also has a reading disability. makes it all the more impressive he has a degree in literature and studied theology

maaaannnn, the only way I know she's intelligent is cuz of the conent of her speech from seeing her on TV and knowing all her accomplishments and education. the lisp does nothing to add to that IMO.

sometimes the cat mero be sounding :wrist: when he talks.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
maaaannnn, the only way I know she's intelligent is cuz of the conent of her speech from seeing her on TV and knowing all her accomplishments and education. the lisp does nothing to add to that IMO.

sometimes the cat mero be sounding :wrist: when he talks.
:yeshrug: different strokes

what strikes you as :wrist: from him, i never picked up on anything

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
soledad interview real as fukk.

i know the producers lurking this thread tho.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
i listen to the podcast every week, but haven't been able to keep up with the show...dammit!

but yea, been following these guys since Complex...always rooting for them, and hope they keep it together (literally) for a long time.