"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:usure:

Bulls have had the 6th easiet strength of schedule in the league so far.
:what:

First off sos will immediately decrease for any eastern team based on the conference

But

We have already played 15 road games only 2nd in the league to the magic

Our sos the last 10 games is .509

We just completed our 7th back to back this season

We have only had 9 games at home where we have already had cleveland, portland, dallas, and golden state at the United center

Half of the teams we have played are over .500/ over at the time we played them

And to top it off, we have had to deal with rose, Jimmy noah, pau, and Taj being out the line up.

and our next 4 is ny at home (we should wash them) but @memphis Toronto then @ Washington

So yeah to be 4th/5th in the east with all that I'm good with.

Come January we can eat off of scrub teams and start fighting for the best record in the conference then.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
:what:

First off sos will immediately decrease for any eastern team based on the conference

But

We have already played 15 road games only 2nd in the league to the magic

Our sos the last 10 games is .509

We just completed our 7th back to back this season

We have only had 9 games at home where we have already had cleveland, portland, dallas, and golden state at the United center

Half of the teams we have played are over .500/ over at the time we played them

And to top it off, we have had to deal with rose, Jimmy noah, pau, and Taj being out the line up.

and our next 4 is ny at home (we should wash them) but @memphis Toronto then @ Washington

So yeah to be 4th/5th in the east with all that I'm good with.

Come January we can eat off of scrub teams and start fighting for the best record in the conference then.

SOS is based purely on win percentage of oppenents played and as of last night th Bulls have had the 7th easiest schedule.

Regardless of home/away games you can't argue against actual data breh.

Everything else you've said is excuses. Every team is dealing with injuries here and there.

I just wanted to correct you on saying this was a "brutal" opening stretch of games for the Bulls in reality it was one of the easiest in the league and its only going to get harder the rest of the year.

:yeshrug:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
SOS is based purely on win percentage of oppenents played and as of last night th Bulls have had the 7th easiest schedule.

Regardless of home/away games you can't argue against actual data breh.

Everything else you've said is excuses. Every team is dealing with injuries here and there.

I just wanted to correct you on saying this was a "brutal" opening stretch of games for the Bulls in reality it was one of the easiest in the league and its only going to get harder the rest of the year.

:yeshrug:
How do you measure the difficulty of a schedule without considering the circumstances? If the pacers have to play the bobcats, the magic, philly, t wolves and Lakers and they have the team they had on the floor last year, that looks like a 5-0 stretch for them, now remove Lance , p. George, d west and George hill, that don't look like 5-0 no more does it? Now place 4 out of those 5 games on the road, now make 4 of those 5 games 2 back to backs.

Again to act as if we just been handed some easy shyt is bullshyt breh. Sorry.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
How do you measure the difficulty of a schedule without considering the circumstances? If the pacers have to play the bobcats, the magic, philly, t wolves and Lakers and they have the team they had on the floor last year, that looks like a 5-0 stretch for them, now remove Lance , p. George, d west and George hill, that don't look like 5-0 no more does it? Now place 4 out of those 5 games on the road, now make 4 of those 5 games 2 back to backs.

Again to act as if we just been handed some easy shyt is bullshyt breh. Sorry.

Bulls have had 6 back to backs so far. Which is common for this juncture in the season....Cavs have had 7 back to backs so far.

They measure SOS purely based on the winning percentage of your opponents going into the game and it adjusts accordingly after the game is over.

And yes the Bulls have it easier than the majority of the league so far. The data supports that.

Ezra

Daps
Love Noah.

@KCJHoop: Noah: "I’m really happy with what we have. We’re a deep team & striving for something pretty different than what (Knicks) are striving for."

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
I was disgusted last game.

I know we were a bit short handed last game and we were coming off a back-to-back, but last game vs the Hawks, showed why it's pertinent for Thibs to use our new found depth when everyone hopefully gets healthy. Jimmy was the only one that looked the same out there. Probably because he's built for this at this point by playing the absurd amount of minutes that he plays.

The rest of the squad, especially Gasol, looked raggedy and sluggish as hell.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Thibs is a jackass who don't know how to manage mins.He plays a 34 year old whole quarters when you have a 23 year old on the bench who hustles,makes plays for others,can shoot and contributes.All tony snell has to do is stay in front of his man for 6-8 mins a game instead thibs would rather play jimmy 40 mins a game.I see mad flaws in thibs from his rotations,lack of adjustments and runnin players into the ground there's no excuses for that shyt this year.

Last edited:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Thibs is a jackass who don't know how to manage mins.He plays a 34 year old whole quarters when you have a 23 year old on the bench who hustles,makes plays for others,can shoot and contributes.All tony snell has to do is stay in front of his man for 6-8 mins a game instead thibs would rather play jimmy 40 mins a game.I see mad flaws in thibs from his rotations,lack of adjustments and runnin players into the ground there's no excuses for that shyt this year.

shamgod with a good post :wow:.... I should neg you for this shyt :wow:.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reporter: Jimmy played 60 minutes tonight, thoughts on that?
Thibs: 60 Minutes huh? That's my favorite show...

:GGthibs:

When he said that last season I knew he didn't care if his players get hurt.