"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Another game where we're our own worst enemy. I hope we have this ironed out around the all star break. Let me duck before those corny Hawks stans run in here. Lets see how the Bears will let us down now

I expect the bears to lose, so they are doing exactly what they should be doing out there.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully Rose snaps out of it by the all star break

Pau another 40 minutes, Thibs is gonna wear dude out. shyt is ridiculous

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dunleavy actually adds value. He makes shots, makes the right pass, helps with rebounding, works hard enough on D

I dont know what Kirk offers over him. Hes overrated on defense, horrible playmaker, horrible as a shot creator(dude is shooting like 30% on 2pt shots :mindblown:)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I won't rant on the make up of this team because quite honestly it was a back to back game missing 1 of our interior defenders who we needed badly. One of those good job good effort games :manny:

I will say on the bright side I like we're we are considering how brutal our schedule has been this 1st qt of the season

Damn our next 4, ny, grizzlies, toronto, Washington and on the road at Memphis and wiz kids :whew:

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Thibs showing his ass playing 3 starters close to 40 minutes on both games of a b2b, and only going 8 deep off the bench.

At this rate, I'm expecting a blowout loss to Memphis on Friday.

This team is good but needs to make a move for wing depth. You simply cannot go into the playoffs and expect to make a serious run w/ Kirk Hinrich closing out games.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thibs showing his ass playing 3 starters close to 40 minutes on both games of a b2b, and only going 8 deep off the bench.

At this rate, I'm expecting a blowout loss to Memphis on Friday.

This team is good but needs to make a move for wing depth. You simply cannot go into the playoffs and expect to make a serious run w/ Kirk Hinrich closing out games.
That would be nice, but the Bulls are losing because they just aren't clicking yet. They've been turning the ball over all year. The offense is just ugly at times, and Rose out there trying to do jump passes on the baseline over centers and PFs is not what's up. He's been unbelievably careless with the ball in a lot of these games.

They aren't in a dire need of a trade for the games they've played so far. They've just been hurt on and off, and just been inconsistent af. The turnover problem has to get fixed, and Thibs is going to have to vary his lineups some so he doesn't kill Jimmy and Pau

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully Rose snaps out of it by the all star break

Pau another 40 minutes, Thibs is gonna wear dude out. shyt is ridiculous

Yea he was playing with no energy whatsoever tonight. What is Noah timetable?