"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I'm sorry, but this shyt got me dying over here, :dead:. We got some Survivor slash Oregon Trail shyt going on in here.

"Morethan1 has died from a snake bite" :laugh:. The more I think about it, the more :dead: I get. Hopefully we don't lose anyone else on this trail. We've already lost a couple.

Anyway, I don't know what Taj status is for tomorrow, but I want him to fall back tomorrow.

Dirk vs Baby Dirk

fRIkgoi.gif

Please put the post up where i said im done with the bulls

If you do ban me

And i'm being completly honest

Ban me from The Coli. If you find a post that is saying that im done with the bulls

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Please put the post up where i said im done with the bulls

If you do ban me

And i'm being completly honest

Ban me from The Coli. If you find a post that is saying that im done with the bulls

Breh, calm down :pachaha:. I just found your post and the one's that followed fukkin' hilarious. Ain't nobody getting banned. Just ask Da Gawd for forgiveness and you should be Gucci :coolrozay:.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just got tickets to the game tomorrow

used the nba resale marketplace over stubhub this time ... got row 1 for some 300s for $55 a piece (and $25 of service fees :stopitslime:)

I wanted to do the Warriors game but its like $90 a pop for any decent 300 level seat

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I just got tickets to the game tomorrow

used the nba resale marketplace over stubhub this time ... got row 1 for some 300s for $55 a piece (and $25 of service fees :stopitslime:)

I wanted to do the Warriors game but its like $90 a pop for any decent 300 level seat

Use stubhub incorrectly and overpay for bad seats to Bulls games breh's. :snoop:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Use stubhub incorrectly and overpay for bad seats to Bulls games breh's. :snoop:
I get tickets before the games on gameday all the time and they arent discounted like ya'll wanna believe. Its a myth

Sitting 1st row, mid 300s, for that price against a good team is not bad at all

Im not trying to call you out, but I go to around 10 games a season. I know the game there

My same seats would cost triple(probably more) the price for Saturdays game against Golden State

Last edited:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Don't apologize nikka.If you're done wit rose then so be it.These groupies in here be like

above+the+rim1.jpg

Whenever anything negative is said about rose.

Dude what did Rose do to you? shyt is hilarious, you take shots at him every chance you get... Even when the nikka has a good game you throwing shots:heh:

Is it because he's better than CP3 and a good portion of the board would agree? :mjpls:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Dude what did Rose do to you? shyt is hilarious, you take shots at him every chance you get... Even when the nikka has a good game you throwing shots:heh:

Is it because he's better than CP3 and a good portion of the board would agree? :mjpls:

Rose is a good kid.I don't have nothin against him I'm just not a rose stan like most bulls fans are and people dikkride cuz he from chicago I'm objective :manny: