"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
When Taj returns this squad gonna be a problem.Thibs needs to lower pau's minutes and increase mirotics

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
that dallas game on tuesday is going to be fun.

dirk/tyson vs noah/gasol
rose/butler vs nelson/monta...

yall vs any elite west team will be more about coaching and overall team iq, because matchup wise its pretty much going to be a wash when facing the spurs, grizz, warriors, mavs, etc.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When Taj returns this squad gonna be a problem.Thibs needs to lower pau's minutes and increase mirotics
When Taj comes back we'll have to deal with the Brooks/Taj combo icing the rest of the 2nd team out and taking all of the shots.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
that dallas game on tuesday is going to be fun.

dirk/tyson vs noah/gasol
rose/butler vs nelson/monta...

yall vs any elite west team will be more about coaching and overall team iq, because matchup wise its pretty much going to be a wash when facing the spurs, grizz, warriors, mavs, etc.

man that entire southwest division is tough as hell. pelicans/mavs/rockets/spurs/grizz :damn:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Just finished the game (recorded)

Brooklyn just don't like banging with us

Joe johnson was the next one stranded on jimmy Revis island :wow: how many dudes has jimmy put the clamps on this season?

I get where yall coming from with rose but he is the star and with the star you take the good and bad. Stars take Ill advised shots all the time and it's for the purpose of momentum and to hit a big shot.

And if he could get a call he might just drive more to the basket..but the refs still don't like him. So all he risking is injury pounding it inside and not getting calls.

:wow: Niko pau and brooks.

Good road trip considering the injuries

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I don't know when Taj is coming back, but when he does.....and if the team is healthy.....the league better watch out.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What you talking about? Buddy thread? nikka i get upset like any other fan. It's been 3 years play more than just a back to back.

If you're questioning my post and saying im of a fan of his or the bulls. What the fukk ever
:dwillhuh:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What you talking about? Buddy thread? nikka i get upset like any other fan. It's been 3 years play more than just a back to back.

If you're questioning my post and saying im of a fan of his or the bulls. What the fukk ever
:dwillhuh: I was @ u as a remember to @Brozay when he was listing off bulls fans