"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@CHICAGO

40.5% of Derrick's shots this season have come from 3's - I know he needs to change up his game, but he needs to get that down to somewhere closer to 30%-35%

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't think Rose needs to shoot 20 times a game any more...Gasols long ass is money in the paint...Butler going to the line putting pressure on the defense and putting them in foul trouble...Once Rose matches THAT...Opponents will have no choice but to be lax on defense and everything else just so they don't have to go to the bench...

we can really be a problem....

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Mcdermott has completely lost his confidence.Watch when he gets the rock he passes that shyt like a hot potato that cac needs to be buried on the bench down there with nazr,moore and bairstow and this summer work on a quicker release I don't expect nothin from him this year maybe next season.Hope the bulls can sign Ray allen to give them another shooter

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mcdermott has completely lost his confidence.Watch when he gets the rock he passes that shyt like a hot potato that cac needs to be buried on the bench down there with nazr,moore and bairstow and this summer work on a quicker release I don't expect nothin from him this year maybe next season.Hope the bulls can sign Ray allen to give them another shooter
DLeague?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:

It didn't have to be this way though. He had some flashes in the first few games, but damn... Thibs does not fukk around. That leash he had on him yesterday was short af. Jimmy literally got like a minute rest, that Euro scored like 2 baskets while Doug was on him and Thibs was like...

:camby:

When the game was out of reach I wanted to see him take shots but, nikkas like Nazr were jackin' up jumpers and I'm like :why:

I think he took like 1 shot yesterday.

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
:mjcry:

It didn't have to be this way though. He had some flashes in the first few games, but damn... Thibs does not fukk around. That leash he had on him yesterday was short af. Jimmy literally got like a minute rest, that Euro scored like 2 baskets while Doug was on him and Thibs was like...

:camby:

When the game was out of reach I wanted to see him take shots but, nikkas like Nazr were jackin' up jumpers and I'm like :why:

I think he took like 1 shot yesterday.

I noticed that too. Like :wtf: is nazr doing out there.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

:patrice: I don't know about that cuz he was doing his thing in the summer league and d league is basically the equivalent of that,that won't change anything he has to learn how to play in the nba he looks mad overwhelmed on both ends.Mirotic is adapting mcderrmott still looks shook

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HE'S SCORING AT THE MOST EFFICIENT RATE OF HIS CAREER RIGHT NOW,
AND HE HASNT EVEN TURNED UP YET.
(NOR SHOOTING HIS USUAL 80+% ON FREE THROWS)

HE'S TAKING THE SAME AMOUNT OF 3'S HE TOOK DURING HIS MVP SEASON...
(5 PER GAME)
ONLY DIFFERENCE IS HE'S TAKING LESS SHOTS OVERALL.
(12 PER GAME VS 20 PER GAME)

THAT 40% WILL DROP ONCE HE STARTS TAKING MORE SHOTS IN GENERAL.
:devil:
:evil:
I need to be more patient with him, I know

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: I don't know about that cuz he was doing his thing in the summer league and d league is basically the equivalent of that,that won't change anything he has to learn how to play in the nba he looks mad overwhelmed on both ends.Mirotic is adapting mcderrmott still looks shook
It's a combination of things...

Early on, when he was scoring a lil bit, he would get quick fouls called on him and would piss Thibs off.
Now it's like he's not fouling as much, but dudes just draining shots on him
:mjlol:

Also... Aaron Brooks is just getting buckets when he's in the game. I've seen him just waive off the rooks and not pass the ball to them. After a couple of times up and down the floor, the only thing Doug has done in most games is catch the ball and pass it scared of fukking up. Then the sub horn goes off and Jimmy or Dunleavy is coming in for him. I can see the frustration on dude's face when he gets pulled so fast. I'm not writing breh off yet though

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
You gotta sit back and let these nikkas expose themselves.

What you talking about? Buddy thread? nikka i get upset like any other fan. It's been 3 years play more than just a back to back.

If you're questioning my post and saying im of a fan of his or the bulls. What the fukk ever

:dwillhuh: I was @ u as a remember to @Brozay when he was listing off bulls fans

nikka SAID HE WAS DONE WITH ROSE IN THAT FAKE INJURY THREAD...

SO HE CAME IN HERE DEFENSIVE
ON THAT GUILTY CONSCIOUS TIP.
:devil:
:evil:

I'm sorry, but this shyt got me dying over here, :dead:. We got some Survivor slash Oregon Trail shyt going on in here.

"Morethan1 has died from a snake bite" :laugh:. The more I think about it, the more :dead: I get. Hopefully we don't lose anyone else on this trail. We've already lost a couple.

Anyway, I don't know what Taj status is for tomorrow, but I want him to fall back tomorrow.

Dirk vs Baby Dirk

fRIkgoi.gif