gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How are Titans looking at high end PVE
brehs? :lupe:

d290bbd20d5ab79ceceeae68791f44fd.jpg

Nah, they currently seem weaker than the other 2. Ursa Furiosa(sp) build is still nice due to the well nerf

Ezkh

Pro
Daps
It feels like they want the Titan to be balanced while the Warlock and the Hunter are on crack + steroids

Chef

All Star
Daps
:francis:

I saw some Hunter build do some goofy shyt with Liars Handshake and another exotic. Nearly one shot Carl with all their buffs up. Y’all got the juice. :hubie:

I just need to finish this campaign and actually start playing this game for real.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:francis:

I saw some Hunter build do some goofy shyt with Liars Handshake and another exotic. Nearly one shot Carl with all their buffs up. Y’all got the juice. :hubie:

I just need to finish this campaign and actually start playing this game for real.
i mean liars handshake has always been crazy but with the way a lot of bosses and mechanics are, its kinda impractical

the double golden gun is some other shyt entirely tho

Chef

All Star
Daps
i mean liars handshake has always been crazy but with the way a lot of bosses and mechanics are, its kinda impractical

the double golden gun is some other shyt entirely tho

It seems decent to blow up a champion but the risk/reward of getting close is a gamble.

Is this the synergy with the new exotic sniper rifle and Celestial Nighthawk?

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Completed legendary last night. Final fight took us three nights

The new titan chest armor looks dope. I’ve seen some play throughs with it but I ran outta time last night to try it out