42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I seen that and I was like I’m gonna play this later because i really need to sit down and go at it. But I don’t have time right now :mjlol:
they lucky im still in awe and the dream of arc/strand/gunpowder gamble synergy is enough keep me going:pacspit:

also, keith david legit knocked this out of the park :wow: punished zavala really became its own character

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
prismatic is crazy fr

like getting gunpowder gamble off of basically one melee? frost armor and woven mail? don't even have the exotic class item yet either?

:scust:

i also see why titans got left on read for the raid too :mjlol:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Am I mad that am also doing the legendary campaign on my warlock?? :pachaha: I've been doing 2 per day so am over halfway. Both warlock exotics look lit for PvE so am not waiting to be at level for lost sectors,my grinding for powerfuls and ,pinnacles Days are over..I level up as I go.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Farmed the shyt out of the exotic class item mission last night too... 9 different rolls... still not my roll I want though... plus 2 other characters to farm

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game is incredibly overwhelming and kind of intimidating for a new player or returning player.
I launch the game last night and immediately I'm greeted by a bunch of pop ups and notifications, and whatnot. Game loads me in to the lobby and immediately I'm like huh?

There's a gazillion things to go to with no sense of direction on where to start first. It's just, "Here!" and you're expected to know where you left off at and whatnot.

I tried playing a mission I didn't play before and I didn't know what the hell was going on and I just cut it off at the end because it just feels so random. I rather Bungie just start over with a brand new game, new universe or something because it feels like there needs to be a freaking masterclass before you return to Destiny 2.

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This game is incredibly overwhelming and kind of intimidating for a new player or returning player.
I launch the game last night and immediately I'm greeted by a bunch of pop ups and notifications, and whatnot. Game loads me in to the lobby and immediately I'm like huh?

There's a gazillion things to go to with no sense of direction on where to start first. It's just, "Here!" and you're expected to know where you left off at and whatnot.

I tried playing a mission I didn't play before and I didn't know what the hell is going on and I just cut it off at the end because it just feels so random. I rather Bungie just start over with a brand new game, new universe or something because it feels like there needs to be a freaking masterclass before you return to Destiny 2.
That's where I'm at with it. It's just so much to do and since I haven't played in over a year and few expansion packs I end up getting so many alerts and have no idea what all has changed. I'll do some research while working today.

It didn't help I was playing during a work call so my attention was divided. I knocked out a couple missions and just getting used to all the different weapons. Will probably run a lot over the weekend just knocking out bounties and raising my overall level. Then will start doing the story missions. It was fun though the little I've done.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I tried playing a mission I didn't play before and I didn't know what the hell was going on and I just cut it off at the end because it just feels so random. I rather Bungie just start over with a brand new game, new universe or something because it feels like there needs to be a freaking masterclass before you return to Destiny 2.
best advise I can give is follow the quest lines. You can pin them so you'll have a marker to identify where you need to go for each step.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Just finished lightfall. Bout to wrap up this lore video and hop in. a little apprehensive about paying full price but fukk it tryna be done by the ffxiv expansion. that calus fight was bullshyt. every destiny expansion follow the same path. hella promising at the beginning and learning the new class.. starts bubbling over to ridiculousness about 3/4 in and the last boss is always some overpowered nonsense.

nikkas on reddit gonna say "git gud" like shutcho heaux ass up. make a balanced boss fight ffs.. im jumping around the stage like spiderman just to save some health points and sink a bullet sponge. it is what it is.