Desmond Bane On Rui Hachimura: It was probably the best game he had in his career. It’s a 7 game series, let’s see if he can do it again on Wednesday'

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m convinced some players don’t watch other teams play.

Hachi was always a decent player. He’s far from a scrub.

But I like the bad guy Grizzlies. They’re delusional and hilarious but the confidence makes them who they are. I love it

Yeah, I'm fairly certain most players don't actively watch other teams, since I imagine the coaching structure of most teams makes it something more optional than ever. Video teams are probably doing most of the heavy lifting for film study, and distilling it down as data points for the team to use.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

Raised by his great grandparents :ohhh:

His grampa was Ed Asner?

MV5BMTk0MDI4ODk5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzg3ODQ3MQ@@._V1_.jpg

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Being a AZ nikka i seen my share of nikkas with fat white mamas and Bane has the signature look.

and its specifically nikkas with fat white moms, because nikkas with say fat mexican moms dont look like him. atleast from what i seen.

but i think his mom is just a lightskin mixxed black chick. where like chris brown she can come off as damn near passing for a hood white chick.

desmond-bane-parents.webp

real dad is naija and ditched when he was born according to this article and is back in nigeria

etieno-ekiko.webp

desmond-bane.webp

mom and i assume step sisters

grandparents who raised him

desmond-bane-grandparents.webp

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I don't know about very well but if he gone be playing with lebron he need to be in the gym all summer working on that 3

rookie season he was not good then progressively improved to a point when he came back from his ive been playing basketball too much bytchfest skipping most of the season he shot . 447 from three for 23 games. His shooting is respectable now from three. But you especially can't let him get engaged in the game. You cant let him shoot open shots like he got. Plus another facet of his game is his midrange, footwork is really good. He'll get into that mode too and he'll look like melo sometimes.

Rui problem is spatial awareness and he's not aggresive. But put a battery in his back and this performance isn't suprising offensively. Ask wizards fans. And unless they put jarren jackson on him the rest of them can't guard him. They're too small

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Can’t wait til the grizzlies bum rush these frauds & finish them.Got to many groupies thumpin their chest right now
Yea I peeped that too with these nikkas, it’s one thing to root for the squad but taking shots at Bane for stating the obvious is some thot behavior