Desmond Bane On Rui Hachimura: It was probably the best game he had in his career. It’s a 7 game series, let’s see if he can do it again on Wednesday'

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Lakers should post this in their locker room. :mjlol:

7ac98d4c4bd198fa7ed29ae817bddb76_XL.jpg

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
nba players more casual than fans. Ruis problem isn't his scoring ability :mjlol: he just isn't engaged sometimes or his spatial awareness sucks. Rui gonna do this again this series. He can shoot the set three very well and is amazing from mid range.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Where the bulls tho? Yall bums couldn't even make the playoffs. :mjlol:
Lol 50 wins a top 4-5 seed fam.I got em 42-44 wins , 9-10 play in status

Can’t sweep under the rug how they fell off defensively, offensively & in transition without lonzo. They already shot the lowest amount of 3’s in the league & their best volume shooter from 3 out for however long

Cavs,nets & hawks all got better & finished behind the bulls last season. Still no rim protector & lost one of the best point of attack defenders in the league. P will & ayo gonna need to have a monster breakout seasons to change this

A dude coming off the bench & a career 4.5 rebound averaging cat gonna improve the bulls rebounding? :usure:

We’ll agree to disagree you say 50 wins I say 41-43 play in seed.don’t see how or why they would be on sixers, nets,Celtics or bucks level when all they did was get smoked by these teams last year & the bulls haven’t done anything to improve Not to mention heat,hawks,cavs,raptors:pachaha: y’all trippin

:sas1: I know I said it 7 months ago now get out your feelings

In b4 the lakers 1st round exit

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
nba players more casual than fans. Ruis problem isn't his scoring ability :mjlol: he just isn't engaged sometimes or his spatial awareness sucks. Rui gonna do this again this series. He can shoot the set three very well and is amazing from mid range.
I don't know about very well but if he gone be playing with lebron he need to be in the gym all summer working on that 3