Desmond Bane On Rui Hachimura: It was probably the best game he had in his career. It’s a 7 game series, let’s see if he can do it again on Wednesday'

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Lakers should post this in their locker room. :mjlol:

7ac98d4c4bd198fa7ed29ae817bddb76_XL.jpg

Dawg look like a fukkin midget look at his arms

:laff:

This picture is amazing he legit looks like a damn midget

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
:unimpressed:yall do realize i know this already right?

idk why you nikkas is quoting me with this shyt

you the one talking about you swear he got a fat white mama :gucci: and the response wasn't only for you. It was for anyone curious about his family situation cause I certainly didn't know

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed:yall do realize i know this already right?

idk why you nikkas is quoting me with this shyt

ya I don’t get it either …it’s almost like they’re attempting to confirm what you said with pics.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
you the one talking about you swear he got a fat white mama :gucci: and the response wasn't only for you. It was for anyone curious about his family situation cause I certainly didn't know
read my post u dummy
desmond bane look like a dozen nikkas i know out here with fat white mamas

almost every lightskin nikka i know with fat white moms look like this nikka.

Its weird:ohhh:

^^^ nowhere did i say he got a fat white mama, i said he looks like a nikka who does, HUGE difference

but i think his mom is just a lightskin mixxed black chick. where like chris brown she can come off as damn near passing for a hood white chick.
^^^ and in this post it shows i know and did my googles on the nikkas family so i already knew what his mom looked like hence the bolded.

you nikkas got trash ass reading comprehension skills:hhh:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
better counting stats than Bane this game. I always feel though memphis is better with TY jones because he's a better shooter and passer. They keep humming along. Jeff van gundy and marc jackson were gushing over him the last broadcast and says hes a starting pg. He got offers during free agency including wizards but chose to return.