@Desirous & "Others"...When did you realize the negro was different?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect. "

Matthew 5:43-48 NIV

14 "Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.

17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord. 20 On the contrary:

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”

21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. "

Romans 12;14-21 NIV

Its so angelic, friends. :blessed:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, I don't need to deal with nobody. Especially ******s. Im not nervous. I can crack in half whatever your boyfriend is saying easily. I choose not to. One because its a waste of time. Two, because I don't want you learning anything. I'd just prefer you die. Maybe @LionofJudah might have a heart and try to help you, and crush his beliefs of sucking the white mans balls, but not me. Im heartless towards chicken george negros. I already know what his issue is before even speaking with him for too long. A negro gets a "job" from 1 hiring white manager, and all of a sudden his/her people aren't the same people that has kept your entire nation under complete bondage physically, mentally, socially, spiritually and all other ly's you can possibly think of, for hundreds of years with no cure or even a slight pass in sight. Having the most detrimental effects one can even dream of. Which is why its so easy for our brothers to run & marry disgusting gooks so easily.

So in closing, because I will no longer entertain you or Butthead:

DIE.
fakkit ass Czar is an Edomite though. he claims to be a former israelite from a camp, yet everything he posts is regarding Israelites NOT being Negroes and based on the same devil lies whites have been pushing for centuries. If you take a look at that thread in HL, this busta ass dude is going back editing posts from three months ago. He's a devil Edomite, and probably a damn Amalekite who needs his yamulke slapped off like Nas' kufi. fukk him and Mr. Nobody...

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect. "

Matthew 5:43-48 NIV

14 "Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.

17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord. 20 On the contrary:

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”

21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. "

Romans 12;14-21 NIV

Its so angelic, friends. :blessed:

Who was Jesus talking to in these verses?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Who were Jews, not the other nations.Get a clue.
What exactly is your point as it relates to that scripture? You are aware people were preaching and spreading these words to foreign nations so no it didnt just apply to people that were jews at that moment in time but thats who he was telling it to. Lets not misinterpret common sense.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What exactly is your point as it relates to that scripture? You are aware people were preaching and spreading these words to foreign nations so no it didnt just apply to people that were jews at that moment in time but thats who he was telling it to. Lets not misinterpret common sense.

And now you go back and edit your post. Taking a play from Czar's book I see. Again, he was TALKING TO THE JEWS. Nobody else. Let's not pretend we know the scriptures when we don't.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
And now you go back and edit your post. Taking a play from Czar's book I see. Again, he was TALKING TO THE JEWS. Nobody else. Let's not pretend we know the scriptures when we don't.

Sadly, friend, the pretender, is you. :sadbron:

Acts 28:28, friend.
Therefore let it be known to you that this salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles; they will listen.”

Acts 15:7-9
And after there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, “Brothers, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe. And God, who knows the heart, bore witness to them, by giving them the Holy Spirit just as he did to us, and he made no distinction between us and them, having cleansed their hearts by faith.

Please friend, stop using the Scripture to promote thoughts in your own mind but instead, read them all so we have a better idea of what God wants. He wants us to be friends, friend. :sitdown:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Acts 28:28, friend.
Therefore let it be known to you that this salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles; they will listen.”

Acts 15:7-9
And after there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, “Brothers, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe. And God, who knows the heart, bore witness to them, by giving them the Holy Spirit just as he did to us, and he made no distinction between us and them, having cleansed their hearts by faith.

Please friend, stop using the Scripture to promote thoughts in your own mind but instead, read them all so we have a better idea of what God wants. He wants us to be friends, friend. :sitdown:

You err in not realizing that Gentiles are not necessarily other nations outside of Israel, but also Israelites who are living like Gentiles. Amazing you bring up Peter and the Holy Spirit in Acts

36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

38Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Again, the Most High and Jesus Christ is dealing with ISRAEL ONLY.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Again, you're wrong. A Gentile is anyone that is not a Jew. You're trying to pervert scripture which is common among those that have been demonically influenced to fit your idea of what it Should be or how a 3rd party Told you how to interpret the BIble. I will walk with you here.

Acts 18:4-6
And he reasoned in the synagogue every Sabbath, and tried to persuade Jews and Greeks. When Silas and Timothy arrived from Macedonia, Paul was occupied with the word, testifying to the Jews that the Christ was Jesus. And when they opposed and reviled him, he shook out his garments and said to them, “Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent. From now on I will go to the Gentiles.”

So, now you're gonna say *well maybe hes talking about Israelites that thought they were greeks but were really jews that were asleep because of self hatred*

Please, make like a bugs on your shoulder and knock it off, friend. :sitdown:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, you're wrong. A Gentile is anyone that is not a Jew. You're trying to pervert scripture which is common among those that have been demonically influenced to fit your idea of what it Should be or how a 3rd party Told you how to interpret the BIble. I will walk with you here.

Acts 18:4-6
And he reasoned in the synagogue every Sabbath, and tried to persuade Jews and Greeks. When Silas and Timothy arrived from Macedonia, Paul was occupied with the word, testifying to the Jews that the Christ was Jesus. And when they opposed and reviled him, he shook out his garments and said to them, “Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent. From now on I will go to the Gentiles.”

So, now you're gonna say *well maybe hes talking about Israelites that thought they were greeks but were really jews that were asleep because of self hatred*

Please, make like a bugs on your shoulder and knock it off, friend. :sitdown:

If an Israelite from the tribe of Benjamin was born in Greece, would he be considered a Greek, yes or no?