DeRozan makes history: 1st player EVER to have back-to-back game winners on consecutive days!

STUNNED?

• Total voters

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they? I thought he signed here because his agent is cool with AK?
Demar said he thought LA was a done deal until they traded for Russ out of nowhere.

Demar has a great relationship with Marc Eversley, which brought him here.
Demar is first team right now. I wonder how Zach is handling the backseat
hes 6th in the league in scoring lol
Zach and Demar damn near have the same stats.
God damn those road games looking like the United Centre

:wow:
Bulls is back:mjgrin:

Depends on how close it is,what the numbers are whos got the momentum late in the year and whos had a more healthy roster to work with....
Bulls had ten players in protocol at one point.

Last edited:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
demar's stepped up his game this year so far. not a huge leap or anything but better than he was in toronto.

but yeah, like all us raps fans are thinking...let's chill till the playoffs and see what happens. :manny:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
the dimes and rebounds are oretty much the same the most noticeable thing is FG % but i would bet it dont stay at 49 the whole year...by march itll come back down to 45-46 esp if hes taking 23-25 shots every night

why wouldn't his FG% stay consistent?

he has 2 other scorers and that's not including an elite shooting 3 point shooter in lonzo, so its gonna be pretty hard for other teams to double dude.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You need ur best players to be ur best players....if DeRozan shrivels against BK or Milwaukee ur not winning the series breaux....

Vuc Coby and dem nikas are nice side pieces but Demar gotta be THIS version of himself....not the great value Corey Maggette version

well we will see in the post season. dude hasn't shown ANYTHING while on the bulls that makes me have any doubts about him come playoff time.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just think sometimes people see guys playing well in a specific situation and just assume that it would be the exact same way on another team
Demar is the 1A/1B option along with Lavine in Chicago, and a de facto leader based on his age/experience alone there. Neither would have been the case if he were a Laker.