DeRozan makes history: 1st player EVER to have back-to-back game winners on consecutive days!

STUNNED?

• Total voters

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Cosign. I'm happy for breh and want to see him get that ring, but we've seen this for many regular seasons as a Rap.

We got all them DD slander posts right on here during those Raptor playoff series threads against BK/WSH and the CLE 6 game series and 2 sweeps that followed. Calling him all sorts of weak and shyt and messing with his last name.

Let's see if brehs keep that same energy if he doesn't have a good playoffs this season as a Bull.

I hope he does perform though.

IM conflicted about Demar,i dont hate the guy i felt for him with the mental illness stuff but the way it ended always had some hate for him...that game 4 post game in 2018 was the pussiest thing ive ever seen in my life....

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cosign. I'm happy for breh and want to see him get that ring, but we've seen this for many regular seasons as a Rap.

We got all them DD slander posts right on here during those Raptor playoff series threads against BK/WSH and the CLE 6 game series and 2 sweeps that followed. Calling him all sorts of weak and shyt and messing with his last name.

Let's see if brehs keep that same energy if he doesn't have a good playoffs this season as a Bull.

I hope he does perform though.

said this in the bulls thread and I got bombarded with tomatoes

he's really one of the woat playoff performers ive ever seen. hopefully he lets go of those demons

it's not just toronto either. he had a horrendous play in last year and from what I recall he was ass against denver 2 years ago

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
toronto demar was literally the exact same as this demar

in 2016/2017 demar averaged 27 ppg 6 boards and 4 assists basically what he's doing now

wait till playoffs and you'll be turning on him like knick fans did julius randle

we have other scorers, so he won't need to :cape: every game in the post season.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
toronto demar was literally the exact same as this demar

in 2016/2017 demar averaged 27 ppg 6 boards and 4 assists basically what he's doing now

wait till playoffs and you'll be turning on him like knick fans did julius randle

Its hilarious to read these casual opinion about him lol.......This is the exact same version of him 5 years ago he was 2nd team all NBA,nikkas in here are showing they asses...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
we have other scorers, so he won't need to :cape: every game in the post season.

You need ur best players to be ur best players....if DeRozan shrivels against BK or Milwaukee ur not winning the series breaux....

Vuc Coby and dem nikas are nice side pieces but Demar gotta be THIS version of himself....not the great value Corey Maggette version

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You need ur best players to be ur best players....if DeRozan shrivels against BK or Milwaukee ur not winning the series breaux....

Vuc Coby and dem nikas are nice side pieces but Demar gotta be THIS version of himself....not the great value Corey Maggette version

Lol folks are acting like Kyle Lowry wasn’t avg 23
Jonas 12
Ibaka 15
Terrence thot like 10-12

Derozan is derozan