Deray Mckesson & 101 other protesters arrested in Baton Rouge..UPDATE: Deray released..:dead: @ pics

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude it's way too much to post trust me the Miranda warning does not have to be given just because you are arrested not sure where you get abduction

For example if a cop does traffic stop smells marijuana he has probable cause to search he finds drugs arrest are made that's it, he doesn't have to give Miranda warning necessary
actually a court ruled against that bullshyt, because the police that you cocksuck all day on here LIE about that just so they can search. so that precedent is now done

Court Rules 'Marijuana Odor Is Not Sufficient' For Cops To Have 'Probable Cause' - Counter Current News

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I don't care. That fukk nikka should've stayed in Baltimore but he hadddddddddddd to go get attention. fukking fakkit ass nikka. He never mentions economic empowerment, just passive ass begging shyt. I'm tired of cac sponsored Deray. Battle white supremacy while funded by tons of white supremacist :mjlol:

:scust:

:russ::russ::russ:

Lmao. That tweeter feed got me dead.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats the typical playbook.

"If you don't support Deray or if you criticize him its because he is gay."
CnAac09W8AEYeGK.jpg:large