Deray Mckesson & 101 other protesters arrested in Baton Rouge..UPDATE: Deray released..:dead: @ pics

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Felony charge.

CnA5_lTVYAA1WmP.jpg

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, im sure the black people in baltimore didnt elect him because he is gay.

Black people are too dumb to oppose Deray because he is Teach For America and takes checks from Wells Fargo and the government. Surely, its not because he flies city to city to coopt the deaths of black men to further his brand.....the real reason is he is gay.

People like you are a waste of life.

:russ: You're a fool.

I never said the people of Baltimore didn't elect him because he's gay so that straw man you tried to construct is irrevelant. Actually I'm quite apathetic towards him I don't care either way. I just made an accurate observation about the almost reflexive opposition to him being due to him being gay on this forum.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:russ: You're a fool.

I never said the people of Baltimore didn't elect him because he's gay so that straw man you tried to construct is irrevelant. Actually I'm quite apathetic towards him I don't care either way. I just made an accurate observation about the almost reflexive opposition to him due to him being gay on this forum.

So what you are really saying is "i'm a whiny hoe who thinks black people are too dumb to think past homophobia"