Denzel Washington’s daughter Olivia is participating in Slave Play

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The obsession with this part of slavery is weird...
DQgx3rcXUAAfrP6.jpg:large

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Do any of us even know how this shyt plays out? Maybe the story ends with the couple breaking up :skip:
:pachaha:

I thought it was like about actual slaves being in relationships, but apparently it's set in modern times where the characters take on the role of slaves and slaves masters as like a threapy

not my kinda shyt at all cause fukk cacs, but I'm not a theatre guy nor did I know Denzel had a daughter, so whatever

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To show divestors that “yaaasssss honey…massa made you feel soft and protected, even in those times. Period.”

the coli negro simp's and Queen's( closeted wench/divestor's) watching 12 years a slave

coli negro simp's watching like :damn: :sadbron::hhh:

Queen's( closeted wench/divestor's) watching Master Epps/Michael Fassbender like:whoo::banderas::noah:

giphy.gif

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
My biggest fear of having children is that they grow up to be a Hipster or New Black :mjcry::huhldup:
We need to do a study and find out the correlation between kids that grow up to be self respecting educated black people and ...the self hating ones...

What does the black population need to look like where you live? How much money do the people there make? How prejudiced is the rest of the community? etc.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
To show divestors that “yaaasssss honey…massa made you feel soft and protected, even in those times. Period.”
the same massa that used enslaved black women for experimental gynecology/reproductive tests, sexually exploited in them every possible, and dismiss the children they had with them? :francis:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
We need to do a study and find out the correlation between kids that grow up to be self respecting educated black people and ...the self hating ones...

What does the black population need to look like where you live? How much money do the people there make? How prejudiced is the rest of the community? etc.

None of that applies to this situation.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Denzel my favorite actor of all-time, but people got to keep that same energy if it was the offspring of any other black celebrity. She in her 30's and is her own woman, but any black actors or actresses that participates in this, has no pride whatsoever and makes me question what Denzel was teaching her growning up.