Denzel Washington "The Equalizer 3' (Discussion Thread)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why is it that when some of those actors get older they start doing worse movies, like these bad action movies or comedies instead of like real prestige stuff they can actually flex in?

Dakota Fanning and Denzel back together :gladbron:

:unimpressed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn the trailer showed a lot lol…the premise looks good as does the action…I rewatched 1 not too long ago and liked it for the most part…rewatched 2 as well but got really bored and bailed at the end…hopefully 3 is better

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh, 2 Guns. Movie was meh, but Denzel was fine in the part. Of course anyone else coulda did it.

Denzel done more good movies than bad. I just don’t wanna see him in a CBM since there’s not a role I can see him doing; plus why pay him so much when another actor can do it for cheap?

You shouldve just said the bolded from the jump:mjlol:

His age is beyond that more than his acting. Because we know he isnt going to be Blade or anything at this point. So he would only be some side character or Nick Fury type character at best. And yes,his acting is beyond that.

Speaking of Blade though,Denzel could make one hell of a Whistler :ehh:. But who would pay him 20 milto do that. Ive also heard him mentioned as Proffessor X. But im sick of these movies race swapping for clout and to create engagement.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt - the whole Mafia about to get Equalized! With home field advantage! :gladbron: :whoo: :banderas:

Hope this does well. Amy Pascal talking shyt about him in those leaked Sony emails like he isn't one of the greatest actors of all time, still bothers me.

If it aint about to be John Wick,they should sit on this for a while:francis: