Denzel Washington "The Equalizer 3' (Discussion Thread)

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: Denzel is out here like late career Steve sea gal just waving his arms around. Wouldn’t be surprise if they had a stunt double for any kicking or running. Dude is flabby and sick.
Seriously.

I liked the first one but the 2nd was bad simply because I couldn’t buy Denzel whupping everyone’s ass at his age.

It ain’t like he a workout warrior and trained fighter like Michael Jai White who still looks and can actually beat up dudes.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
At this point, I’d prefer a prequel. It would be a lot more interesting.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Why bring up Michael B when John D. Washington is right there? If given the choice any studio is going to choose Michael B.
I don’t think it’s super obvious to choose JDW — I don’t think him and Denzel are similar actors at all. I don’t think MBJ and him are either but he’s the new “it” guy and seems to get first right of refusal for any role that’s a black lead.

I don’t think either of them are great actors to be Frank but this role doesn’t really call for it.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Denzel taking out the goombahs :blessed:

Since giving up his life as a government assassin, Robert McCall (Denzel Washington) has struggled to reconcile the horrific things he’s done in the past and finds a strange solace in serving justice on behalf of the oppressed. Finding himself surprisingly at home in Southern Italy, he discovers his new friends are under the control of local crime bosses. As events turn deadly, McCall knows what he has to do: become his friends’ protector by taking on the mafia.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Ready for this, I love part one and two