Denzel Washington "The Equalizer 3' (Discussion Thread)

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It’s like if Leo DiCap or even Brad Pitt took a role. :camby:

FYI, Pity’s cameo in DP2 doesn’t count.

Brad Pitt just did a movie with Channing Tatum and Sandra Bullock that looked wack.

Leo did a role where he played a nerdy scientist...

The director of Thor 4 just said Christian Bale has tested so far as the best villain MCU has had.

If the role and movie is right...these guys will do it

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Brad Pitt just did a movie with Channing Tatum and Sandra Bullock that looked wack.

Leo did a role where he played a nerdy scientist...

The director of Thor 4 just said Christian Bale has tested so far as the best villain MCU has had.

If the role and movie is right...these guys will do it
Those ain’t comic book movies. We’re talking comic book movies here. :comeon:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That’s not the point. I’m talking strictly comic book movies.

Tom Cruise didn't do Iron Man 1 because the money wasn't right...they payed RDJ 500k and back end points.

There have not been any feasible roles for these guys to play that made sense.

They are not anti comic book...

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Tom Cruise didn't do Iron Man 1 because the money wasn't right...they payed RDJ 500k and back end points.

There have not been any feasible roles for these guys to play that made sense.

They are not anti comic book...
No shyt they aren’t. If the money’s right they’ll do it. :dahell:

I’m just saying I don’t wanna see dude in a comic book role because his acting is beyond that.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Like the movie with Mark Wahlburg where he had the gold teeth?
Don’t know what you’re talking about, but Marky Mark ain’t an elite actor. :skip:

Let this shyt go already. :russell:
People win Oscars for being in comic book films! :childplease:
Joaquin Phoenix and Heath Ledger are the only ones ever to win it and it was off the same character. RDJ or Christian Bale didn’t win shyt. Stop it. :scust:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Don’t know what you’re talking about, but Marky Mark ain’t an elite actor. :skip:

Let this shyt go already. :russell:

Joaquin Phoenix and Heath Ledger are the only ones ever to win it and it was off the same character. RDJ or Christian Bale didn’t win shyt. Stop it. :scust:

The movie Denzel did with Marky Mark where Denzel acting was so beyond as you say :russ:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The movie Denzel did with Marky Mark where Denzel acting was so beyond as you say :russ:

Oh, 2 Guns. Movie was meh, but Denzel was fine in the part. Of course anyone else coulda did it.

Denzel done more good movies than bad. I just don’t wanna see him in a CBM since there’s not a role I can see him doing; plus why pay him so much when another actor can do it for cheap?

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Please let him be a bad ass with them guns like the original equalizer from the 80s (fukk all that hand to hand combat shyt with this new equalizer). And dammit give Denzel a fly ass whip like the 80s equalizer.

Don't these dummies in hollywood know that fans like to see their old man stars in action movies shooting up bad guys with their guns. Not doing some hand to hand combat like the young actors. I mean did they forget all that old man Dirty Harry and John Wayne shyt in those movies from back in the day.

UnitedOldfashionedAlaskanmalamute-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_ol3kh9xbae1uw10ajo1_400.gif

d71b210c2248174d65d2cef302e03388.jpg
This