Denzel Washington once ‘stormed out’ of Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ party, screamed ‘You don’t respect anyone!!!!!!!!!’

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
stop it lol

:yeshrug:
"Though Washington has never publicly spoken about Combs’ soirees, comedian Brandon T. Jackson has said the “Fences” actor advised him to always leave Hollywood parties “before the devil get there.”

“Denzel always told me, [when] we be at the parties, ‘You leave 30 minutes before the devil get there. OK?’ Always remember that Denzel would leave the parties early,” Jackson said on the “Breaking the Machine” podcast in January."
:devil:
:evil:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

:yeshrug:
"Though Washington has never publicly spoken about Combs’ soirees, comedian Brandon T. Jackson has said the “Fences” actor advised him to always leave Hollywood parties “before the devil get there.”

“Denzel always told me, [when] we be at the parties, ‘You leave 30 minutes before the devil get there. OK?’ Always remember that Denzel would leave the parties early,” Jackson said on the “Breaking the Machine” podcast in January."
:devil:
:evil:

Don’t go lol

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
get-your-hands-off-me-don%27t-touch-me.gif

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I was speaking to the Brandon Jackson dude :yeshrug:

Denzel obviously doesn't need to network.. I'd be willing to bet Denzel wasn't apart of the fukkery either

Why would u be willing to bet that bruh?

Back in the day Would u have been willing to bet Bill Cosby wouldn't be accused of drugging hoez