Denzel has really mastered that whole skilled killer style movie

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
It's interesting...I remember hearing something in the mid 90s about guys like Denzel and Tom Cruise not being fond of doing action movies (it's easy to forget that they were considered serious dramatic actors at that point). shyt, I remember what a huge deal it was when the first M.I. came out on some "Tom Cruise doing an action movie? :ohhh:"

Now it's almost that you can't picture them in something that isn't action/suspense/sci-fi. I guess they're like "well i've done all the dramatic work and got the praise/awards...now let me get this action film money". Can't hate that :ehh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It's interesting...I remember hearing something in the mid 90s about guys like Denzel and Tom Cruise not being fond of doing action movies (it's easy to forget that they were considered serious dramatic actors at that point). shyt, I remember what a huge deal it was when the first M.I. came out on some "Tom Cruise doing an action movie? :ohhh:"

Now it's almost that you can't picture them in something that isn't action/suspense/sci-fi. I guess they're like "well i've done all the dramatic work and got the praise/awards...now let me get this action film money". Can't hate that :ehh:
i cant hate on none of that shyt. especially with the big homie Denzel.
you know what i love so much about that muthafukka? *pause
is that he CAN go out and basically play himself in every movie and still be a huge draw. movie will still be dope. performance will still be A-1.
hes like the Raekwon of flix.
its like, you know Rae dont even gotta be saying shyt of any importance and itll still come out fresh.
shyt... ima keep it all the way one hunnid with the brehs right quick...
sometimes...
i dont even be remembering the names of Denzels characters
i just see him as Denzel on the screen whoopin ass... gettin hoes... playing the saxophone... a Denzel angel fukkin around with Whitney.
its Denzel!!!!
aside from Virtuosity dukes resume is flawless

Daps
Reppin
St louis
you cats need to look at denzel's body of work.
dude is the damn Goat.
:whoo:

wat6rr.jpg

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think at his age he's simply playing it safe, nothing wrong with that :manny:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:blacklaff: at nikkas puttin Liam Neeson in the same conversation as DENZEL fukkING WASHINGTON.

:blacklaff:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Denzel has that shyt down to where I feel like it's believable that he could actually fukk some dudes up based on the training that he probably has done for these movies.Plus I've heard he boxes for fun.

This isn't CGI and it's a solid disarm technique and it's pretty clear that Denzel drilled and repped the shyt out of it.