Denzel has really mastered that whole skilled killer style movie

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm getting a little tired of this stile of movies, at least in the 80's action stars were fukking huge, now you get middle aged men and skinny nikkas taking out docents of goons in a couple of seconds with cqc and shyt without even breaking a sweat. :dahell:

At least Gibson the gawd had the sense to bulk up for Expendables 3.

gibson and stallone are fukking midgets

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Training Day? :what:

Malcolm X? :what:

On another note, Denzel and Liam should do a movie together. They both run the "older killer" niche :ehh:

Came in to say this.

That Expendables call is on its way as soon as one of them has a flop or gets bad publicity. Sly knows he can't step to them when they're :win:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I might get negged for this but I feel Denzel has little dance like he's a dope a for with classics but he's usually the calm cool and collective Guy

And Ive never seen him in something crazy like a pirate, mentally insane, super evil villain or a thing that involves tons of make or transformation where he is u recognizable
So you're saying he plays the same character. Be careful, coli nikkas don't like when you say shyt like that :sas2:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So you're saying he plays the same character. Be careful, coli nikkas don't like when you say shyt like that :sas2:
with the majority of actors most of their roles have the same core personality, speech pattern, and mannerisms. every now and then you see an actor step outside that box but if you look at all their roles its almost guaranteed that the majority of them are some form of that actor either playing themselves or playing the same style of character they're known to play.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
with the majority of actors most of their roles have the same core personality, speech pattern, and mannerisms. every now and then you see an actor step outside that box but if you look at all their roles its almost guaranteed that the majority of them are some form of that actor either playing themselves or playing the same style of character they're known to play.

To an extent but I'm just saying I never seen Denzel outiside of a cool collective role like nothing that will make u forget it's denzel u watchin even will played a gay guy, super hero and other roles as well as Samuel l. I see other black actors showing more range than Denzel not saying what he's done isn't great but I'd like to see him in something different like a sci fi, super hero, etc

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Who says he isn't offered these roles but just turns them down.

LOL @ being a Sci-Fi pirate super villain.
Not at the same time just examples of roles outside of thr cool cop, cool villain, cool whatever

Like he had Malcolm x which was great will smith did ali which was pretty good but I give will more props cause it required more of a transformation same goes for Jamie in ray it was more method acting Malcolm

Maybe I'm not ariculatig my point well I just feel Denzel doesn't take chances or steps outside his comfort zone